Windows 10: Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?

Discus and support Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is an option on the Windows 7 Start Menu. On Windows 8.x, I used Start8 to get the Administrative Tools menu. But since Windows 10 now has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smalltalk, Aug 6, 2015.

1. smalltalk Win User

Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu?

This is an option on the Windows 7 Start Menu. On Windows 8.x, I used Start8 to get the Administrative Tools menu. But since Windows 10 now has a native start menu, I'd rather not mess with third part start menus. Right now I go to Control Panel to get Administrative Tools. But even Control Panel isn't on the start menu unless it get pinned.

There is an easy fix for this?

:)

smalltalk, Aug 6, 2015
  2. VAinc Win User

How to display "Administrative tools" in start screen of windows 10?

Hello.

I know how to do it in win8.1, and can't find a same in win10.

I'd prefer a standard UI approach rather than changing registry or system files directly.

VAinc, Aug 6, 2015
  3. How to display "Administrative tools" in start screen of windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience and we will surely help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the steps below to resolve the issue.

1. Open Control panel by Pressing Windows key + X.

2. Go to System and Security.

3. Right Click on the Administrative Tools and select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Suvarna Govinda, Aug 6, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 6, 2015
  5. smalltalk Win User
    Thanks Brink!

While I generally like Windows 10, I'm still finding my way around, LOL!

smalltalk, Aug 6, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Show Administrative Tools on Start Menu? - Similar Threads - Show Administrative Tools

2. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  3. Start Menu Windows Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Windows Tools: I am running Windows 11 Pro latest release with all updates installed. Windows Tools now incorporates all the items from Control Panel and the former start Manu folders Windows Accessories, Windows PowerShell, Windows System, and Windows Tools. My Start Menu still includes...
  4. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue? And it tells me to login as Administrator but it does not give me that option...
  5. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  6. Administrator Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Tools: When I try to make changes to my computer, it does not allow me to as the error message says Would you like to make changes to this computer it only gives me the No option. How do I fix this issue?...
  7. Administrative Tools

in Windows 10 Support
    Administrative Tools: Can I pin Administrative Tools to start menu? Using Win10-home 64, 1909 all updates since 3-12-20. 152209
  8. Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu: Hi Guys, I hope I've come to the right place to share this mystery with. Basically, I just discovered that my Registry Editor is missing from the Administrative Tools in the Start menu as shown in the image below: [img] However, when I view Administrative Tools in File...
  9. Start Menu and Administrator Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu and Administrator Login: I have the latest version of windows 10 installed on my pc. It does not show start menu on clicking so i cant open settings. I cant fix this issue because Im the only user to operate this pc but im not the administrator. Please help me how to become administrator so that i...
  10. Start Menu and The Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and The Snipping Tool: How do I take a screenshot of the Start Menu with the Snipping Tool if as soon as I click Snipping Tool the Start Menu closes? 66130