Windows 10: Show All Users at Sign in to Windows 10

Discus and support Show All Users at Sign in to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please, can you tell me how to make when starting Windows 10 all users accounts appear? 6716 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by esmache, Jun 3, 2015.

1. esmache Win User

Show All Users at Sign in to Windows 10

Please, can you tell me how to make when starting Windows 10 all users accounts appear?

:)

esmache, Jun 3, 2015

2. How to show the signed-in users on the sign-in screen in windows 10?

Hello Olivier,

Thank you for your reply.

Feel free to post if you need any further assistance with Windows.

We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 3, 2015
  3. olivier D Win User
    How to show the signed-in users on the sign-in screen in windows 10?

Hi,

I have upgraded my personal HOME PCs from either 7 or 8.1 to windows 10 Pro.

Before the upgrade, on the login screen, you had a list of the existing accounts and some wording telling which ones were already signed-in or locked.

On Windows 10, no way. I see all the login names but there is no clue of who is signed-in.

I know that you can log in and then use the task manager to see who is signed-in but this is not the point.

The point is to make it simple.

The point if you decide to run a VPN to your work or other, that it will not sabotage your currently running email software connecting to some accounts detecting that are connected from an unusual place and either sending email (Google) or just locking you
    out (hotmail).

Why did Microsoft modified something which worked perfectly?

Where is the setting to restore the previous behavior?

I have googled for a while, looked at the registry, looked at the group policy. Nothing.

A few people posted the question elsewhere but no one came with an answer.

Any help appreciated.

Bad move from Microsoft. Please fix it.

Thanks

Olivier

olivier D, Jun 3, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello esmache, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

All users already show on the Sign in screen by default like in the two screenshots on the right side below.

Did you mean how to disable the lock screen (1st screenshot) instead?

Show All Users at Sign in to Windows 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 3, 2015
  5. esmache Win User
    No, I not really know that all users appear by default when you start Windows.
    Thank you very much for your quick response.

esmache, Jun 3, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Show All Users at Sign in to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Show Users Sign

2. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No users showing on sign in screen: I am on the sign in screen and there's no users to change to the one I am on when I try to log into it it says user profile service failed to sign in. To fix it I need to go into aadvanced startup but there's no power option in the bottom right corner and when I try to switch...
  3. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No users showing on sign in screen: I am on the sign in screen and there's no users to change to the one I am on when I try to log into it it says user profile service failed to sign in. To fix it I need to go into aadvanced startup but there's no power option in the bottom right corner and when I try to switch...
  4. No users showing on sign in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find all Signed in Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find all Signed in Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]If you want to find all the Signed in Users in Windows 11 or Windows 10, here is how you can do that. It is possible to find the name of all signed in users on your computer with the help of Start Menu, Command Prompt, and Task Manager. You can follow any of the methods...
  6. Show all users at startup - Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Show all users at startup - Windows 10: Hello,Updated my laptop as it was forced down my throat and now I miss all users that I can select at startup.When logged in and restart, it shows that user to login and not giving an option to switch/change account.I would like to have this back and I do not need anyone...
  7. Show all users at startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all users at startup - Windows 10: Hello,Updated my laptop as it was forced down my throat and now I miss all users that I can select at startup.When logged in and restart, it shows that user to login and not giving an option to switch/change account.I would like to have this back and I do not need anyone...
  8. Show all users at startup - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Is it possible to Show all signed in Users on the Welcome Screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to Show all signed in Users on the Welcome Screen?: Hi all, Is this possible in Windows 10? It used to be a default feature in WinXP and 7 but I cant tell whos logged in to a computer without logging in myself and looking at Task Manager. Would be really useful as camera often fails with Teams etc if another user is already...
  10. Is it possible to Show all signed in Users on the Welcome Screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to Show all signed in Users on the Welcome Screen?: Hi all, Is this possible in Windows 10? It used to be a default feature in WinXP and 7 but I cant tell whos logged in to a computer without logging in myself and looking at Task Manager. Would be really useful as camera often fails with Teams etc if another user is already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Make Windows 10 1809 Show All User Accounts on Login Screen