Windows 10: Show app notification grey button (disable)

Discus and support Show app notification grey button (disable) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently updated to windows 10 and i have the same problem that i had in windows 8. I've never been able to solve it. The option "show app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alex108, Aug 15, 2015.

1. alex108 Win User

Show app notification grey button (disable)

Hi, i have recently updated to windows 10 and i have the same problem that i had in windows 8. I've never been able to solve it.
    The option "show app notification" is disabled and i have the message "Some setting are managed by your organization".
    Attached you can find a screenshot of my problem.

Show app notification grey button (disable) [​IMG]

:)

alex108, Aug 15, 2015

2. Show app notification grey button (disable) in windows 10

Hi, i have recently updated to windows 10 . The option "show app notification" is disabled and i have the message "Some setting are managed by your organization".

Attached you can find a screenshot of my problem.

geordyjames, Aug 15, 2015
  3. Show app notification grey button (disable) in windows 10

i had also that problem. Windows+R then gpedit.msc go to User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Start Menu and Taskbar\Notifications

there would be "turn off toast notifications" enable it then disable and it will fix

NIKOSAFENTOULIS, Aug 15, 2015
  4. ivobhz Win User

Hey alex108. I had the same problem you're facing and I was able to solve it. This is a Group Policy issue!

To solve, open up the Run command (Windows + R) and type in gpedit.msc.

Okay, so now I don't know exactly how the menus are called in english, so I'm just going to show you where to go now:

Double-click the highlighted setting and set Disabled. I think only the highlighted setting in the image is enough, but you might want to disable the one right before it too like I did, just to be sure live tiles notifications will also work.

That's all! Open up settings > notifications and actions and the option should be now enabled!

ivobhz, Aug 18, 2015
  5. alex108 Win User
    Thanks, for the answer now i only need to find a way to modify the group policy without gepedit.msc. I don't have it on win 10 home *Sad.

alex108, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Show app notification grey button (disable) - Similar Threads - Show app notification

2. Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On: Every time I log on to my Windows 10 AVD the Notifications> Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled Off.I have to manually turn it On. While I am on my session the Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled On but when I login it back to Off.How...
  3. Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On: Every time I log on to my Windows 10 AVD the Notifications> Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled Off.I have to manually turn it On. While I am on my session the Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled On but when I login it back to Off.How...
  4. Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A greyed out app is showing in my notifications and action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A greyed out app is showing in my notifications and action center: The app which is greyed out isn't on my system. Yet it shows in the notifications and actions center. I can't do anything to it since it's grey. I have tried re installing and uninstalling. Nothing worked....
  6. A greyed out app is showing in my notifications and action center

A greyed out app is showing in my notifications and action center: The app which is greyed out isn't on my system. Yet it shows in the notifications and actions center. I can't do anything to it since it's grey. I have tried re installing and uninstalling. Nothing worked....
  7. A greyed out app is showing in my notifications and action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. App Button Greyed Over

App Button Greyed Over: I am running Windows 10 on my Dell Desktop. I am trying to download some apps via the Microsoft Store. I am getting the "Free" button (to download) greyed over. It is happening with every app. Does anyone know how I can try to fix this? 18230
  9. show app notification greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    show app notification greyed out: Why is my show app notification greyed out? I see that my organization is "workgroup". This is my personal computer! 25822
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....