Windows 10: "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

Discus and support "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi! all, under "wireless network connection" settings, there are "show available networks" & "manage known networks" options that can be clicked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by speedracer92130, Nov 5, 2016.

1. "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

hi! all,

under "wireless network connection" settings, there are "show available networks" & "manage known networks" options that can be clicked. however, when I tried to click on either option, nothing happens. if I tried to click on the wifi icon on lower right hand corner of the task bar, I could not see available wireless network window either.

the only way that I can attach to a new wireless network is at the login page and click on the wifi icon, then the available wireless networks window will show up.

please help!

Thanx!

-speedracer

:)

speedracer92130, Nov 5, 2016
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 5, 2016
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared :(

oh gawd wat to do ? "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared :)

musum, Nov 5, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

"show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

Just roll back to a restore point before this happened. This usually happens when a user changes Services or installs software for managing Wireless connections, which stops Windows Wireless Zero Config.

bro67, Nov 5, 2016
Thema:

"show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

1. "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared - Similar Threads - show available networks

2. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  3. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Available networks disappear: Hi, I have a Lenovo laptop and this problem started since I installed some optional updates from Windows Update. Now my laptop barely receives internet signal even when I am next to the router. Now the problem is that I can see the available networks for a minute and then it...
  4. Available networks disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Known Network To Available Network

Known Network To Available Network: How to move a wifi network that I want to connect to, from the "Unknown Network" category, to the "Available Network" category. I have it set for "Connect Automatically", but it will not make itself available now, yet I have used it many times before....
  6. Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared

Network Connection, Status & Available Networks Disappeared: After numerous searches on here and the internet I have not found a resolution that covers all that is going on with my computer. It seemed to have intermittent issues with wireless networks not showing up on occasion then following an update I lost the network icon in the...
  7. Network shows on PC "Manage Known Networks" but not on Available Networks

Network shows on PC "Manage Known Networks" but not on Available Networks: Several PCs use the network OK, and the problem PC is only 2 metres from the Router. It shows lots of other networks, but not the one which it should show, as used by the other PCs and showing in "Manage Known Networks" . I put it there anually. Trouble shooter does not help....
  8. WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks but not in Show Available Networks

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks but not in Show Available Networks: I have two Internet Service Providers at home, one is on fibre and other on landline. Both of them were available on my Desktop, Laptop and iPhone till recently. The fibre of the connection has suddenly disappeared from the Desktop only although it shows in Manage Known...
  9. WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks: I have two Internet Service Providers at home, one is on fibre and other on landline. Both of them were available on my Desktop, Laptop and iPhone till recently. The fibre of the connection has suddenly disappeared from the Desktop only although it shows in Manage Known...
  10. Manage Known Networks not an option

Manage Known Networks not an option: I was finding my computer was having some trouble with the wifi. When I ran the troubleshooter, it told me the problem was that I was not set up to connect to a given network automatically. Given that this network is one I used on a business trip on the other side of the...