Windows 10: show color on title bar

Discus and support show color on title bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by usmc362, Aug 31, 2016.

1. usmc362 Win User

show color on title bar

In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them.

:)

usmc362, Aug 31, 2016

2. Background and Window Settings (Windows 10)

To change the color of the title bar at the top of each window:

Settings>Personalization>Color. Choose the color you wish to use, then turn on whichever of the color switches you wish : [Show color on Start, taskbar and action center] and/or [Show color on title bar]

AnthonyMacIsaac, Aug 31, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    restore visible distinction between top bar and menu bar of a window

Go Settings, Personalization, Colors, Show color on title bar. Turn it on

If you are in 15031 there is Show accent color on the following surfaces. One id Title bars.

Not necessarily working in non-Windows programs.

lacrumb, Aug 31, 2016
  4. Cliff S New Member

show color on title bar

Mine have color(I used a reg file to color the inactive titlebar)

show color on title bar [​IMG]

Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM] "AccentColorInactive"=dword:00c6c600[/quote] The dword needs to be HEX backwords example above is originally 006c0c (the first 0 is for the 0x as in 0x006c0c or on some places it is a # instead of 0x)

Cliff S, Aug 31, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

show color on title bar

1. show color on title bar - Similar Threads - show color title

2. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  3. Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show accent color on title bars and windows borders is not working: I am using Windows 11. I'd like my title bars to not be gray so I can more easily see them. It would make it much easier for me to see the windows to click and move them if they were a color. I followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page Change colors in Windows -...
  4. Title bar text not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Title bar text not showing: Hello, just a small problem but i didn't find a way to fix it: I don't have any "text" in my title bar anymore and i don't know what i've made to get this problem. It as been like this since at least 2 week. If i could get some help it would be nice. : [ATTACH]...
  5. Settings App title bar color

Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  6. Settings App title bar color

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App title bar color: Windows 10; 1909. I set "Settings > Personalize > Colors > Choose your color" to dark and the Settings App's title bar is black like background, how do I change it? 145752
  7. Title bar and task bar color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Title bar and task bar color: [ATTACH] why is the title bar and the task bar not the exactly same color when set? the top bar always appears a little brighter than the start and action center it's the same with transparency effect, the button is always a little darker is it supposed to be this way?...
  8. title bar color, windows 10

title bar color, windows 10: Is there any possibility to make active window title bar color exactly the same as the accent color, not darker? I am using "automatically pick an accent color from the background" on and dark mode. I would like brighter colors on active window title bar. Thank you....
  9. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...
  10. Turn On or Off Show Color on Title Bars in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Color on Title Bars in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Color on Title Bars and Borders in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Accent Color on Title Bars and Borders in Windows 10 When you change the accent color in Windows 10, it will change the color of your Start menu accents, Start button,...