Windows 10: show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

Discus and support show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if it's possible to show control panel and recycle bin in the navigation pane without enabling 'all folders'? Thanks 12223 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by parkersblock, Aug 2, 2015.

1. show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

Does anyone know if it's possible to show control panel and recycle bin in the navigation pane without enabling 'all folders'?

Thanks

:)

parkersblock, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Tryx3 Win User

External Hard Drive

John,

First of all, few people will look at your question now because you marked that first reply as the Answer - unmark it so people know you still have a problem.

• Open File explorer,
    • look in the left-hand side [the Navigation pane],
    • does the Recycle bin show up, if so select it and see if the missing file is there.

• If the recycle bin does not show up, right-click in a clear area in the left-hand side [the Navigation pane], below where the drives / folders are listed & you will see an option to show all folders. Select that and the recycle bin will be shown.

Denis

Tryx3, Aug 2, 2015
  3. RPG17A Win User
    Windows 10 update, recycle bin gone, Virtual Answer instructions do not resolve the problem.

Hi Bud

I don't know what you've tried to do so I hope I'm not suggesting what you've already done.
    A. Open Settings>Personalisation>Themes and click Desktop icon settings and check recycle bin.
    B. The recycle bin icon should be in file explorer at the bottom of the list in left hand pane from here you can click to pin to start then click and drag to desktop, if you don't see it in file explorer open control panel click File Explorer
    Options and click View tab scroll down to the end where Navigation pane section is and check the show all folders box -apply/OK. Your recycle icon should now be in the left hand pane in file explorer from here right click, click pin to start and click and
    drag to desktop. It was in apps list at one time but it's not there any more least ways not in mine.

RPG17A, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

Brink, Aug 2, 2015
  5. NUS
    Nus Win User
  6. Cheers, I was going to try the old method from your previous guide but thought I'd ask for a new one to be safe *Tongue

7. EDIT: It appears control panel does work despite me receiving that message. As I was getting the prompt I didn't bother to open a folder and check the navigation pane.

Recycle works fine but i'm having trouble getting control panel to work. I keep receiving this message despite having full control of required keys etc.

show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane [​IMG]

8. show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

The look I wanted. I just need to remove the text for control panel and it would be perfect! *really

show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane [​IMG]

parkersblock, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

1. show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane - Similar Threads - show control panel

2. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  3. Some navigation pane items not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some navigation pane items not showing: Hi! I wanted to get rid of the quick access icon and have all my icons laying under the desktop icon instead. I tried using winaero tweaker to pin all the shell location I needed there. Thing is, every folder I pinned got duplicated for some reason.How can I get those folders...
  4. Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane

Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane: Hello I want to remove these icons: [img] I tried changing the Attributes from these reg addresses for removing Recycle Bin: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\ShellFolder] "Attributes"=dword:b090010d...
  5. Help Customizing This PC, Navigation Pane, and Control Panel

Help Customizing This PC, Navigation Pane, and Control Panel: Good morning. I want to customize 64-bit Windows 10 This PC, This PC right-click menu, File Explorer Navigation Pane, and Control Panel by adding custom applets/shortcuts/folders. I modified registry files available from @Brink tutorials and uploaded as files to avoid a...
  6. How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10: [ATTACH]In the latest version of Windows 10 users might not get to see the Recycle Bin in the navigation pane of File Explorer. If you […] This article How to add Recycle Bin to File Explorer Navigation Pane of Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane: Hallo Shawn. This one is for you mate ------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Created by: Shawn Brink ; Windows 8 Help Forums ; Tutorial: Control Panel - Add or Remove from Navigation Pane Tutorial |...
  8. navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    navigation pane: where do I control the navigation pane in w10 113744
  9. Add or Remove Recycle Bin from Navigation Pane in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Recycle Bin from Navigation Pane in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Recycle Bin from Navigation Pane in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Recycle Bin in Navigation Pane of File Explorer in Windows 10 The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting files or folders. When you delete any of these items from your...
  10. Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager: Control Panel and Recycle Bin items do not appear at the left in Windows 10 HOME File Explorer, as they do on a Windows 10 Pro PC, despite having the identical VIEW items checked in Folder Options, Registry tweak, perhaps? Gracias 64289

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 2019 pin to navigation pane recycle bin