Windows 10: Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

Discus and support Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; I having an issue downloading the registry files on this page. When I click the download button the link takes me to the forums home page. 66002 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Jerry06, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Jerry06 Win User

Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer

I having an issue downloading the registry files on this page. When I click the download button the link takes me to the forums home page.

:)

Jerry06, Oct 6, 2016
  2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 6, 2016
  3. searching with Cortana

Whenever I search using Cortana the search results are displayed in Internet Explorer not on Microsoft Edge what's the reason and how to change this to open on Microsoft Edge?

1a584b95-c959-4ade-915d-21e96ceff7a7, Oct 6, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sorry about that @Jerry06. They should be fixed now. *Smile

Brink, Oct 6, 2016
  5. Jerry06 Win User
    Thanks..

BTW I love the Tenforums Website

Jerry06, Oct 6, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Show Cortana Web Search Results in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer - Similar Threads - Show Cortana Web

2. Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet is not working in Microsoft edge, internet explorer, Microsoft store and cortana....: I tried reset internet properties and Inplace Microsoft upgrade but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-is-not-working-in-microsoft-edge-internet/0297ef94-a40f-4378-baf1-cba90c6c75f5
  3. Disable web results in search

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable web results in search: What am I missing here to stop getting web results when searching for stuff on my PC? Enabling "Do not allow web search" does....nothing..... [img] [img] 120609
  4. Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results: Ever since Build 14385 and now in 14388, Cortana has been using and opening IE as the browser for showing search web results instead of Edge. Edge is set as the default browser and has been for a long time. Have checked all the settings in both Edge and IE, as well as in...
  5. Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge showing Youtube search results weirdly: The Edge browser is behaving oddly nowadays for me especially on youtube, I dont't know what's causing it. Whenever I search on youtube using edge it shows the search results on the right side with texts and other info partially cut-off. The attached screenshots should...
  6. Get Quick Results with Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Get Quick Results with Microsoft Edge and Cortana: We hope you are as excited as we are that Cortana*, your personal digital assistant, is now available on Windows 10. What’s more, Cortana also works in Microsoft Edge. Together they make a powerful duo helping you get things done faster on the web. It’s easy to take advantage...
  7. Can't turn off "Search online and include web results" (Cortana)

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't turn off "Search online and include web results" (Cortana): Hi, ever since I installed the windows anniversary update I haven't been able to disable the "Search online and include web results" in Cortana settings. When I turn it off the next time I check the setting its just turned itself back on again... Having this setting enabled...
  8. Search only shows Web Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search only shows Web Results: When I search for something in the search bar, now I am only getting web results. I am not getting computer related items. For example, if I search for printers, I only get web results about printers. I am not getting anything about the printers I have installed on this...
  9. Cortana web searches not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana web searches not opening: Does it still do this when you have Microsoft Edge set as your default web browser? Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials Yeah, it still doesn't work.
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886