Windows 10: Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

Discus and support Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Brink, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

How to: Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

How to Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices.

Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage videos from your personal collection. On all your devices, you can use the app to browse and play movies and TV shows you’ve purchased from the Store.

When you sign in to the Movies & TV app and purchase content from the Store, the device you signed in from will be automatically added as one of your download devices.

You can download purchased content to up to five devices and redownload the content as many times as you like. Rentals can only be played on the device on which they were purchased.

If you have reached the limit of five devices, you’ll see the following message when you try to purchase or rent content on any additional device:
    To download this rental, remove one of your other devices.
    To resolve this problem, you’ll need to remove one of the devices. You can only remove one device every 30 days. Once you've successfully removed the device, you’ll get a message that says your downloaded items will be removed from the current device. You can redownload the items to the device later if you add it again.

This tutorial will show you how to find out how which and how many devices are currently associated with the Movies & TV app for your account in Windows 10.

CONTENTS:
    • Option One: To See Your Download Devices for Movies & TV in Movies & TV app
    • Option Two: To See Your Download Devices for Movies & TV from Online

OPTION ONE [/i] To See Your Download Devices for Movies & TV in Movies & TV app
    1. Open the Movies & TV app.

2. Click/tap on the More options (3 dots) button at the top right corner, and click/tap on Settings. (see screenshot below)

3. Click/tap on the Show my download devices link under Download devices. (see screenshot below)

4. You will now see a pop-up window that will display the various devices (computer names) to which you can download your purchases. (see screenshot below)

OPTION TWO [/i] To See Your Download Devices for Movies & TV from Online
    1. Go to the Manage your download devices webpage at Microsoft for your Microsoft account, and sign in if you are not already.

2. Scroll down to the Movies & TV section to see your download devices for it. (see screenshot below)

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Brink, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 26, 2019
  3. apps for downloading movies and tv shows

I'm looking for any apps for downloading movies and tv shows on windows 10

Alpha Renji, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

Get Movies & TV - Microsoft Store

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 26, 2019
  5. Brink Win User
    Download TV shows and movies from Netflix to your Windows 10 PC

Source: Download TV shows and movies from Netflix to your Windows 10 PC - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 26, 2019
  6. Movies & TV app stream to XBox One

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that the cast button functionality is not working in Movies and TV App.

As an initial recommendation, I would suggest you to run the App Troubleshooter for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

However, if the above recommendation does not help, I would suggest you to consider reinstalling the
    Movies & TV App again.

Steps to uninstall Movies & TV
    App

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Install Movies & TV
    App from Microsoft Store

Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. if it still persists, feel free to write to us and we would be glad to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Show Download Devices in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Show Download Devices

2. Windows 10 movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 movies & TV app: My default APP for vidoes is set for movies & TV. However, when I try to play a video it will only play using Windows media player. When I use movies & TV, the video will load but not play. Any ideas how to get movies & TV APP to work. Thanks, Gerald...
  3. When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When downloading the Movies & TV App Stutters!!: Hi, I just took notice of this right now. Whenever I am downloading something big like a game update of the sort I noticed that this app is starting to stutter. The moment I stop the download the stuttering stops. I checked on a different media player and it plays perfectly...
  4. Movies and TV app in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies and TV app in windows 10: how do I delete watch history of Movies and TV app in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-app-in-windows-10/6e17bba3-31b3-46ac-8e4d-e9a7457dfc6c
  5. Movies Tv app download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies Tv app download.: I purchased a lot of movies using the app. I would like to download it so I can watch it wherever I am. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/movies-tv-app-download/a3e8bdd3-48a5-4422-ab78-d87bdfe72d9d
  6. Change Theme Mode for Movies & TV app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Theme Mode for Movies & TV app in Windows 10: How to: Change Theme Mode for Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Change Theme Mode for Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your...
  7. Change Default Download Storage Location for Movies & TV in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Default Download Storage Location for Movies & TV in Windows 10: How to: Change Default Download Storage Location for Movies & TV in Windows 10 How to Change Default Download Storage Location for Movies & TV in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV...
  8. Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10: How to: Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Restore Available Video Purchases in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all...
  9. Remove Download Devices from Movies & TV app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Remove Download Devices from Movies & TV app in Windows 10: How to: Remove Download Devices from Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Remove Download Devices from Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place,...
  10. Turn On or Off Full Screen Playback in Movies & TV app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Full Screen Playback in Movies & TV app in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Full Screen Playback in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Full Screen Playback in Movies & TV app in Windows 10 [img] Information The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows,...