Windows 10: Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper

Discus and support Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Do you guys place a customized wallpaper on your desktop? show them off here! i'm currently keeping it quiet simple with the windows Logo, however, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moorken, Mar 2, 2016.

1. moorken Win User

Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper

Do you guys place a customized wallpaper on your desktop? show them off here! i'm currently keeping it quiet simple with the windows Logo, however, if somebody has something crazy i might change over!

Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper [​IMG]

Windows 10 wallpaper logo

:)

moorken, Mar 2, 2016
  2. Wacky-O-O Win User

Cannot get picture for background in Windows 10

Neither this solution nor any others mentioned solve this issue for me.

Ease of Access settings on Windows 10 do not include "Other settings" anyway, thought there is "Other options" . A setting "Show Desktop Wallpapers" is not to be found. One can switch "show windows backround" on and off but it makes no difference to this
    issue.

I used to be able to easily add my own wallpapers , but since clean reinstalling Windows I can't .

Wacky-O-O, Mar 2, 2016
  3. Black Desktop

In the Settings application under Ease of Access under Other Settings do you have "Show Windows background" checked? Turning that off would hide your wallpaper.

zachd [MSFT], Mar 2, 2016
  4. prikker Win User

prikker, Mar 2, 2016
Thema:

1. Show off your Windows 10 wallpaper - Similar Threads - Show off wallpaper

2. Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Spotlight shows blank wallpaper: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/midsty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/y2z116/windows_spotlight_shows_blank_wallpaper/
  3. Desktop background or Wallpaper not showing in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Desktop background or Wallpaper not showing in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Desktop is the home of our PC and the wallpaper sets its mood. We have the option to customize or change it as per our taste. We can use our own pictures as well as the default ones. Some users are complaining that the desktop background or wallpaper on their PC has...
  4. Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Download Windows 11 wallpapers for your PC: [IMG]Windows 11 is one of the hottest topics in the market right now. People want to know whether they can install the new OS on their system, or is it worth upgrading the new Windows. One of the most interesting things about a newly released OS is its wallpapers. And Windows...
  5. Windows 10 Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Wallpaper: I have set my wallpaper as a slideshow. The wallpapers are GREAT - BUT - I would like to know what these pictures are of. I am a developer and I like to develop for users. To me, I would like to right click the DeskTop and have a description of the wallpaper and / or a google...
  6. How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif

How to make your windows 10 wallpaper animated/gif: so can you please tell me how to make my wallpaper a gif without using DESKTOP LIVE WALLPAPERS app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-your-windows-10-wallpaper-animatedgif/9afcbfe9-ba87-4648-936c-715b2748b3e8
  7. -Slide Show Wallpapers-

-Slide Show Wallpapers-: Hello, I've just recently gotten this laptop, and while trying to set my background to a slideshow of photos, I noticed that none of my saved photos would show up. I changed the background back to a single photo, and the problem seemed to resolve then. How do I access my...
  8. Show Outlook calendar on Windows 10 desktop wallpaper?

Show Outlook calendar on Windows 10 desktop wallpaper?: I would like to have my Outlook calendar displayed on my desktop wallpaper. To be clear, I'm not looking for a shortcut to the Outlook calendar. I'm looking for the calendar itself to be displayed. Is there any easy way to do this?...
  9. Making your wallpaper a slide show

Making your wallpaper a slide show: How do I set it so I can have the pictures that I have in one folder to be a slide show instead of a still wall paper? TY 92765
  10. Show off your internet speed!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Show off your internet speed!: Last week, I noticed that my internet bill was going up faster than my internet speed. So I called up my ISP to ask if there's something that can be done about it. I asked for any promo that they have where I can save some $. The guy on the other line said "Nothing we can do....