Windows 10: Show Us Your Desktop

Discus and support Show Us Your Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop. 1315 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PC WizKid, Oct 9, 2013.

1. PC WizKid Win User

Show Us Your Desktop

Hello guys,

Here is my community centre PC's Desktop.

:)

PC WizKid, Oct 9, 2013

2. Adding Music to Your Photo Slide Show on Windows 10

I have created a photo slideshow on Windows 10 and it says you can add your own music. The slideshow is approximately 20 minutes long. I can only upload one song. How do you add additional songs??? I originally had Movie Maker and it was very user friendly.
    This does not seem to have that option. Also you cannot add title page or credits. Am I missing something?

CathySurdi, Oct 9, 2013
  3. Adding Music to Your Photo Slide Show on Windows 10

Hi Cathy,

I would like to verify some information for me to provide you with appropriate recommendations. Allow me to ask the following information:

• Where did you create the photo slideshow?
    • Was it through the Story Remix in Photos app or File Explorer?

Basically, with the Story Remix in Photos app, there's an option to use the
    Recommended
    songs or Your music. With the recommended, you can pick one song and it will automatically adjusts to the length of your story. If you want to use your own song of choice, then you need to add the folder with the songs
    you've selected to the Music library.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 9, 2013
  4. Show Us Your Desktop

nommy the first, Oct 9, 2013
  5. derekimo Win User
    derekimo, Oct 9, 2013
  6. PC WizKid Win User
    Daimler Fleetline Double-decker in Bournemouth.

Show Us Your Desktop [​IMG]

PC WizKid, Oct 9, 2013
  7. derekimo Win User
    I guess that was expected...

derekimo, Oct 9, 2013
  8. Show Us Your Desktop

Here we go again. *Eek

Joan Archer, Oct 9, 2013
  9. I thought you'd learnt your lesson last time Derek.*Rolleyes*Tongue

Joan Archer, Oct 9, 2013
  10. derekimo Win User
    I know Joan, I need to control my toolbar fetish. *Tongue

derekimo, Oct 10, 2013
  11. If you need some extra light while working on the inside your PC just use your monitor while viewing this post.*Biggrin

View attachment 85

IownAmoneyPit, Oct 11, 2013
  12. Boozad Win User
    My desktop at the moment, I like it basic.

I also haven't figured out how to post images properly yet. Show Us Your Desktop o_O

Boozad, Oct 12, 2013
  13. A Guy Win User

Show Us Your Desktop

You can use the insert image link

Show Us Your Desktop [​IMG]

Or the usual BB code

A Guy, Oct 12, 2013
  14. DocBrown Win User
  15. Britton30 Win User
    IT looks familiar , can't recall where I saw it, cool.
    Spooky one.
    ARRGH!

Now a contest to count the toolbars. *Rolleyes

Britton30, Oct 12, 2013
Thema:

Show Us Your Desktop

1. Show Us Your Desktop - Similar Threads - Show Desktop

2. Co pilot replaces show desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  3. Co pilot replaces show desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  4. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive: Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-not-does-not-shows-on-my-desktop-i-save-it/57c4452a-64e1-4444-9c97-8a40a8db6b80
  5. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive: Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-not-does-not-shows-on-my-desktop-i-save-it/57c4452a-64e1-4444-9c97-8a40a8db6b80
  6. Why my not does not shows on my desktop? I save it on my OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3
  8. three random user profiles showed up on my desktop

three random user profiles showed up on my desktop: Title. All of them were named DESKTOP/string of numbers and had nothing in them besides the base stuff like when you first make a profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-random-user-profiles-showed-up-on-my-desktop/1ec0d92d-f651-4692-aebd-c0dced4bf2a3
  9. Why does the Win 10 Event Viewer keep showing me attempted impersonations on my desktop? HELP.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Win 10 Event Viewer keep showing me attempted impersonations on my desktop? HELP.: 03/04/24 @10:13 pm Central -- The following is what Event Viewer showed about 10 mins. ago, pertaining to 'impersonation.' This is the 3rd year this has happened. Usually, I wind up reinstalling the entire thing, but it's getting tiresome. To me, 'impersonation' translates to...
  10. Why does the Win 10 Event Viewer keep showing me attempted impersonations on my desktop? HELP.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does the Win 10 Event Viewer keep showing me attempted impersonations on my desktop? HELP.: 03/04/24 @10:13 pm Central -- The following is what Event Viewer showed about 10 mins. ago, pertaining to 'impersonation.' This is the 3rd year this has happened. Usually, I wind up reinstalling the entire thing, but it's getting tiresome. To me, 'impersonation' translates to...