Windows 10: Show us your Login Screen

Discus and support Show us your Login Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; One of our newest members, nexus was kind enough to share with us a piece of software to change the Login Screen background on Windows 10, Build 10240... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Edwin, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Edwin New Member

Show us your Login Screen

One of our newest members, nexus was kind enough to share with us a piece of software to change the Login Screen background on Windows 10, Build 10240 (and up, hopefully),
    I hope he/she will share it again here! *Smile
    It's one more nice way to customize your OS! Thanks to the authors and nexus ! *Smile

This is the default of course:

Show us your Login Screen [​IMG]

Having said that, here's my first offering:

Show us your Login Screen [​IMG]

Without permission:, here is the software:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4zv7giizf...anger.exe?dl=1

Logon Screenshot software here:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/ease-a...dows-7-8-tools

:)

Edwin, Jul 19, 2015

2. Is there a way to set Windows 10 Pro login to fingerprint by default instead of having to choose between fingerprint, PIN or password each time I log in?

Thanks for the additional information. Even if your login screen is not showing the fingerprint option by default, you should still be able to use it to login.

You can login from either the lock screen or the Enter Password screen by just swiping your finger on the fingerprint reader. This will allow you to login, regardless of what it says on the screen.

Lyn [MSFT], Jul 19, 2015
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Laptop is stuck in airplane mode for 3 weeks now

Is your connection showing connected at the login screen ?

https://account.microsoft.com/ can you login there, if not hopefully you can use the I forgot my password link.

'Mike P, Jul 19, 2015
Thema:

Show us your Login Screen

1. Show us your Login Screen - Similar Threads - Show Login Screen

2. Stuck /Login Screen not showing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck /Login Screen not showing: Link Video and also Safe mode shows only black screen with corsair also system restore have error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-login-screen-not-showing/c8031041-c327-4d75-8b8e-d6261f51305c
  3. Show Lock Screen on Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show Lock Screen on Login Screen: When I set the Lock Screen to display for the Login Screen it does show, but just as a blurry image of the actual image set for the lock screen does this happen for everyone or does the Login screen show the same as it does for the lock screen? WIN 10 Pro 64Bit Thank you,...
  4. The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread: Hey guys, I started this NEW thread because of a suggestion which sent me looking for for the "Show us your desktop" thread, and saw this: [img] So I decided to take the advice and start this thread. Come on guys and girls, put some effort into making your sys your own....
  5. Show us your Start Screen/Menu!

Show us your Start Screen/Menu!: In continuing the Windows 8 tradition, let's see your Start Screen or your Menu if you're into that! *Cool [img] I haven't done much here yet, this is my VM to toy around with before I install onto my SSD. Have to say, I really want the Windows 8 style Start back....
  6. Show us your Start!

Show us your Start!: [img] [img] 3774
  7. Show Us Your Desktop

Show Us Your Desktop: Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop. 1315
  8. Show us your Steam Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show us your Steam Library: Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of your Favorites Right now i am playing WWE2K16 I enjoy Survival Horrors and Shooters with a mix of RPG and some simple mind...
  9. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...
  10. Show Us Your Reliability History

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Show Us Your Reliability History: I'll start. [img] 23762