Windows 10: Show us your Steam Library

Discus and support Show us your Steam Library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by solarstarshines, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Show us your Steam Library

Someone asked me a few days ago about what games i play so here it is show us your Library of Steam Games how much do you Game and what are some of your Favorites
    Right now i am playing WWE2K16

I enjoy Survival Horrors and Shooters with a mix of RPG and some simple mind games *Cool

I also had to take 2 screen shots to show all my games i didn't include Software as i only have two installed 3DMark and Star swarm stress test

Show us your Steam Library [​IMG]

:)

solarstarshines, Aug 17, 2016
  2. Sam___ Win User

How to utilize the second hard drive?

Hi JK Tangpuz. You can move the content of your personal libraries, such as Videos, Music, Documents, etc. by right clicking on the libraries and going to properties. In the location tab you will find a box where you can enter the location for the library.
    Simply point all the libraries to the new location. So if your 1TB is called D:\ in windows, simply change the C:\ to D:\ and click the move button. This will become the new default save location for your personal data. As for steam, during the installation
    of the program change the install path to the 1TB drive. After steam is installed right click on the steam icon in your System Tray and go to "Settings". In the Settings click on 'Downloads', c;lick on the 'Steam Library Folders' button. Make sure your steam
    library folder is pointing to the 1TB drive.

Sam

Sam___, Aug 17, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    The last time I played the game, on exiting I received a message that Compatibly Settings were being applied to the game. Now I can’t play the game anymore

If you are using the Steam version of the game first try running the 'verify integrity of game cache' tool.

( R/click on the games title in your Steam Library and go to Properties > Local Files ).

- The Steam.dll if located in your main Steam folder.

The default location for the Steam folder is C:\ Program Files (x86) \ Steam .

BossDweeb, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Show us your Steam Library

Nice collection.

Here's mine. Sorry for the botched Photoshop job. Tried to turn two pics into just one and was just a wee bit off near the bottom.

blackroseMD1, Aug 20, 2016
  5. Those are impressive lists you guys are putting up. Here's mine. Games I went through and not impressed enough for more are uninstalled. Also have BF4, Hardline and Crysis 3 on Origin and GOW UE (uninstalled) from Windows Store.

specialkone, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Here's my UPlay and Origin. I have Battlefield 3 in Origin, but I've hidden it and can't figure out how to unhide it in this beta build.

blackroseMD1, Aug 21, 2016
  7. Oops! I have BF3 as well. Wouldn't you just click on show all games (screenshot below) or is the beta not giving you that option.

specialkone, Aug 21, 2016
  8. Show us your Steam Library

Beta has that option, but doesn't show the hidden games. I like the interface upgrade, but it's going to take some getting used to.

blackroseMD1, Aug 21, 2016
  9. Mine's really not interesting..

RoasterMen, Aug 22, 2016
  10. With the steam sales over the years I have a huge library but I'd say 99% I've never installed or played. I stupidly underestimated how much spare time I'd lose to having children! Have a PS4 and Xbox one too that barely see the light of the day. Nice menus and all that, no idea how good they are at playing games *Sad

One game I will def check out though is 'No Mans Sky' on steam. That sounds like a really interesting game

Scottyboy99, Aug 27, 2016
  11. swarfega Win User
    Here's mine, I cant show all the games because I have 1236 games.

May I remind those posting screenshots to blur out your account names for security reasons.

swarfega, Aug 27, 2016
  12. I have 2 accounts, the list of all games: [SK] & [old]. My favorite games:

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Show us your Steam Library

1. Show us your Steam Library - Similar Threads - Show Steam Library

2. How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library

in Windows 10 News
    How to Hide or Remove Games from Steam Library: [IMG]Steam is a go-to gaming platform for a lot of gamers. Truth be told, it’s one of the best as well. The developers have made it so easy for a user to just download a game and it will be added to the Steam library. However, still what most people don’t know is how to […]...
  3. How can you put your steam library in the start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can you put your steam library in the start menu?: So I've seen it a lot of times in the subreddit but I'm not talking about just pinning them to start since it only shows the logo of the game with a frame with the color of the theme around it, but how can I put for example the "cover" of the game that's on steam? Or just...
  4. Steam Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Library: Any Steam users here? Steam has updated the library with a new look. Not sure I like it yet. it was a bit buggy at first as the store wouldn't open as it should instantly or not at all. Then there was another update that seemed to fix that. Also to note is; any games you ever...
  5. The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread

in Windows 10 Customization
    The NEW Show Us your Desktop Thread: Hey guys, I started this NEW thread because of a suggestion which sent me looking for for the "Show us your desktop" thread, and saw this: [img] So I decided to take the advice and start this thread. Come on guys and girls, put some effort into making your sys your own....
  6. Show us your Login Screen

Show us your Login Screen: One of our newest members, nexus was kind enough to share with us a piece of software to change the Login Screen background on Windows 10, Build 10240 (and up, hopefully), I hope he/she will share it again here! *Smile It's one more nice way to customize your OS! Thanks to...
  7. Show us your Start Screen/Menu!

Show us your Start Screen/Menu!: In continuing the Windows 8 tradition, let's see your Start Screen or your Menu if you're into that! *Cool [img] I haven't done much here yet, this is my VM to toy around with before I install onto my SSD. Have to say, I really want the Windows 8 style Start back....
  8. Show us your Start!

Show us your Start!: [img] [img] 3774
  9. Show Us Your Desktop

Show Us Your Desktop: Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop. 1315
  10. Show Us Your Reliability History

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Show Us Your Reliability History: I'll start. [img] 23762