Windows 10: show your data

Discus and support show your data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SALAM ALIKOUM ALL WINDOWS 10 its not easy withe show you data usage like WINDOWS 8.1 windows 8.1 show you ur useg from front laptop and you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YOUCEF, Aug 25, 2016.

1. YOUCEF Win User

show your data

SALAM ALIKOUM ALL
    WINDOWS 10 its not easy withe show you data usage like WINDOWS 8.1
    windows 8.1 show you ur useg from front laptop and you can restart usage every time you want
    but unfortunately window 10 dont have this restart and not easy to see ur usage must go to setting and network

why is that

:)

YOUCEF, Aug 25, 2016

2. How to show your Windows 7 screen on your PC?

Unfortunately you can't. This isn't a supported feature.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Aug 25, 2016
  3. How to show your Windows 7 screen on your PC?

I would need this kind of feature to be able to train people to use Windows phpne 7? at the momen tI ha both Samsung and HTC devices.

Liisa-JohannaPesonen, Aug 25, 2016
  4. show your data

TairikuOkami, Aug 25, 2016
  5. YOUCEF Win User
    YOUCEF, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

show your data

1. show your data - Similar Threads - show data

2. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  3. After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing Windows 10 my second hard drive is not showing partitions or data: Below is all the data from System Information, just the machine and the drives.Basically, I reinstalled Windows 10 on the SSD drive. It had two partitions that I had made, one for windows and one for programs that run faster from the SSD. I have two Seagate hard drives, one...
  4. My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?: My data usage and data usage statistics is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-usage-statistics-is-not-showing-how-can-i/5af93a6a-0fda-489e-a89e-becf0acec7bc
  5. My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?

My data usage statistics is not showing. How can i fix that?: My data usage and data usage statistics is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-data-usage-statistics-is-not-showing-how-can-i/5af93a6a-0fda-489e-a89e-becf0acec7bc
  6. DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200 GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THERE IS NO DATA

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200 GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THERE IS NO DATA: DISK E IS SHOWING USED AROUND 200GB BUT WHEN I OPEN THE DISK IT IS SHOWING THETE IS NO DATA * Changed to a question* Original title: WINDOWS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-e-is-showing-used-around-200-gb-but-when-i/6ced4bbf-027c-4891-bc61-42460172ea76
  7. “Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...: Hi, let’s start by saying I have no idea what I’m doing I’m just dedicated enough to wanting to get old photos off my laptop that was only 2 years old whose screen quit working a decade ago and I’ve been holding onto the hard drive ever since. It’s a Toshiba MK3256GSY. I have...
  8. “Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...

“Old” 2010 era laptop hard drive—trying to recover data but doesn’t show in file explorer...: Hi, let’s start by saying I have no idea what I’m doing I’m just dedicated enough to wanting to get old photos off my laptop that was only 2 years old whose screen quit working a decade ago and I’ve been holding onto the hard drive ever since. It’s a Toshiba MK3256GSY. I have...
  9. D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?: I recently reset my C and installed a new Windows on my PC. I was getting errors in doing so, so I did some workaround while changing the partitions and all and since then I am seeing that my D Drive is full even when I have stored only 52GB of data in it. I scanned it, there...
  10. D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?

D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?: I recently reset my C and installed a new Windows on my PC. I was getting errors in doing so, so I did some workaround while changing the partitions and all and since then I am seeing that my D Drive is full even when I have stored only 52GB of data in it. I scanned it, there...