Windows 10: show your data

Discus and support show your data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; SALAM ALIKOUM ALL WINDOWS 10 its not easy withe show you data usage like WINDOWS 8.1 windows 8.1 show you ur useg from front laptop and you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by YOUCEF, Aug 25, 2016.

1. YOUCEF Win User

show your data

SALAM ALIKOUM ALL
    WINDOWS 10 its not easy withe show you data usage like WINDOWS 8.1
    windows 8.1 show you ur useg from front laptop and you can restart usage every time you want
    but unfortunately window 10 dont have this restart and not easy to see ur usage must go to setting and network

why is that

:)

YOUCEF, Aug 25, 2016

2. How to show your Windows 7 screen on your PC?

Unfortunately you can't. This isn't a supported feature.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Aug 25, 2016
  3. How to show your Windows 7 screen on your PC?

I would need this kind of feature to be able to train people to use Windows phpne 7? at the momen tI ha both Samsung and HTC devices.

Liisa-JohannaPesonen, Aug 25, 2016
  4. show your data

TairikuOkami, Aug 25, 2016
  5. YOUCEF Win User
    YOUCEF, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

show your data

1. show your data - Similar Threads - show data

2. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?: [ATTACH] You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-volume-shows-two-time-in-disk-management-how/b860da1b-5e35-4ca6-8299-74a2cc06c507"
  3. Hard Drive Data Transfer Using USB Cable Shows Only One Drive (The C: One), Instead Of Both...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard Drive Data Transfer Using USB Cable Shows Only One Drive (The C: One), Instead Of Both...: Hi, Since my desktop is not working, I'm transferring the data from the partitioned WDC hard drive (two partitions, C: and D:) using a USB cable. The desktop hard drive (Disk 2 in image) appears on my laptop as a monolithic single drive (letter G: in image 1). It shows the...
  4. Why does the link data show when mouse pointer rolls over pictures etc. in Mail Version...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the link data show when mouse pointer rolls over pictures etc. in Mail Version...: [ATTACH] When using Mail Version 16005.11901.20184.0 I find that as the mouse pointer passes over a link in any email it shows up the link data as shown in the attached picture. This only occurs in my Mail program and it occurs on all emails. AllanS...
  5. Data drive shows "Raw" after windows reinstall

Data drive shows "Raw" after windows reinstall: I recently reinstalled windows after a bad driver caused a cras . As I was doing a clean install, I unplugged my secondary storage drives to prevent wiping. When I reconnected and restarted afterwards, all but one works fine, with no data loss. The one that doesn't shows it...
  6. Data Usage does not seem to show correct amount of usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Data Usage does not seem to show correct amount of usage: I'm using Win10. I'm using a dongle to connect to the Internet. I topped up my data plan to 54 GB several days ago. I also went: SETTINGS > NETWORK & INTERNET > DATA USAGE and re-set it. Please, see the images below! They should be self-explanatory. My I. S. P. shows -- I...
  7. Another user's data is showing up when I log into a windows 10 pc.

Another user's data is showing up when I log into a windows 10 pc.: At work we we have active directory controlling user's logons. I am one of our IT guys. I have a user that when they log in someone else files and data are showing up. It says he is the one logged in but it is the other users data(desktop, shortcuts, everything) any idea on...
  8. 3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?

3 Tb HHD showing 16 Tb of data?: Combines storage capacity of everything on my network (which includes an 8 Tb server) is 14tb. I did shut down the server and checked properties again, same results. I've posted the results below. I have 150Gb of music files in the music folder. [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 2016 Server Show Consumed Hard Disk Larger then existing DATA

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 2016 Server Show Consumed Hard Disk Larger then existing DATA: Hi Expert I Have 2016 Windows Server , I have 500 GB in C:\ Drive of my Server and Total Folder Size only 120 GB including Hidden Files, But I am wondering that Hard Disk Capacity showing 450 GB Although only 120 GB data is exist. Kindly help my to find out why consumed...
  10. Excel Attachments in Email Preview Show Older Data

Excel Attachments in Email Preview Show Older Data: I have an automated process that updates data in Excel and sends it as an email attachment. When the viewer receives the attachment, the preview shows data as of the Excel files first load (e.g. 11/23/18) instead of the latest information. In order to see the latest data in...