Windows 10: Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........

Discus and support Shut down problem with the following instruction and info......... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; "The instruction at 0x00B2B4F1 referenced memory@0x0000001s. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program." Did search and a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by roving, Oct 12, 2015.

1. roving Win User

Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........

"The instruction at 0x00B2B4F1 referenced memory@0x0000001s. The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program." Did search and a Community posting on Wiki suggested using Tech Utilities 2.0 to identify the solution and fix it. I backed up my registry and let it examine my computer. It showed 1131 errors throughout the registry, all being "Referenced filed doesn't exist" but I did not use its "Fix all issues" button. I regularly use Ccleaner for my files and registry. What is known about Tech Utilities? What alternatives do I have to cure the error? Suggestions appreciated.

:)

roving, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Nivenfan Win User

Windows Store, Clock, Calendar and Apps Listing

Followed the instructions - no change. Tried shutting down and not restarting, no change.

Nivenfan, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Toshiba Flash Cards Preventing Shut Down Windows 10 latest update

I followed the instructions given to clear the problem of Toshiba Flash Cards preventing shut down. And I very pleased to report the issue been resolved. Regards Paul Lambourne.

Douglas Paul, Oct 12, 2015
  4. Shut down problem with the following instruction and info.........

it is not free Tech Utilities but googled it and not much come up on it at all
    I use this one
    Auslogics Boostspeed 8 not free but one I have used for years and trust
    Clears my rubbish every time

Another one by them is Tweakmypc which is also good
    run them and see if you get same as what you got with Tech Utilities

hTconeM9user, Oct 12, 2015
  5. Why don't you just update the driver?

*Edit* also make sure Windows itself is updated

DustSailor, Oct 12, 2015
  6. roving Win User
    Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I did an update of all, as suggested, and ran CCleaner on files and registry, and then used JV16, which I had forgotten I had, and deleted a lot of registry errors. Did a couple of restarts after each and no more of the problems that I had reported.

roving, Oct 13, 2015
  7. Careful, mate. You run a high risk of deleting something important, and the benefit of running cleaners is absent if you do it too often (in other words, a half a year of registry 'build-up' will not slow you down). And very rarely do the left over files actually hinder operation. More than likely, the entire fix lied solely with the new drivers.

But glad you got it fixed!

DustSailor, Oct 13, 2015
  8. roving Win User

Many thanks for the help and suggestions. Much appreciated.

roving, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Shut down problem with the following instruction and info......... - Similar Threads - Shut down problem

2. SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS: I HAVE SHUT DOWN PROBLEMS WITH WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-problems/94cd9434-1e07-4c6f-91a9-e967a0bf93ed
  3. shut down problem

shut down problem: after installing wndows 10 on dell ,my laptop goes shut down when i touch down side of laptop but when itis in charging mode it doesn't shut down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-problem/a35083af-1553-47ea-bd39-c4701aa9fb3a
  4. Shut Down Problem

Shut Down Problem: All Right Recently install win 10, updated so far everything was great. Then after last update when I shut down the laptop HP Pavilion it is not getting shut down, screen is gettin off however the hard is still on can hear the nois also power bottom is on. so have to press...
  5. NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NO SCREEN TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!!!: I had purchased an Espon 2700 All In One printer. There's a WiFi Direct option. When I try to connect said printer to my computer through the WiFi Direct, Windows 10 tells me to follow the instructions on the printer. ONE MAJOR STUPID PROBLEM!!!!!!! There's NO SCREEN on my...
  6. Shut down problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shut down problem: Hi! When I shut down my PC it shuts down but my fans are still working, and I have to hold Power Button for 4seconds to fully turn it off. Also when I restart my PC it just shuts down. I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro. submitted by /u/Caynah [link] [comments]...
  7. Shut Down Problems

Shut Down Problems: Greetings, I have yesterday updated to the newer insider build of windows 10, i am currently on version 1903 build 18999.1. Since the update i have noted that my PC takes ages to either restart or shut down, not sure why or what's causing it . If any1 of you could help...
  8. Problem with shutting down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with shutting down: My ancient computer doesn’t want to shut itself down completely. I’ve had it for many years and it worked without any problems but currently it revealed this issue. When I try to shut it down, it closes the programms but never shuts off. So I have to press power button for a...
  9. problem in shutting down

problem in shutting down: am trying to shut down my pc but after pressing shut down button no action is taken please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-in-shutting-down/86523a2b-8410-404d-bb75-a3fa9073ae2a"
  10. shut Down Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    shut Down Problem.: I just installed windows 10. And now i can't shut down. I can see its moving out of windows 10, Than it goes black and stays there. Any help please Thanks 42847