Windows 10: shutdown after hibernate

Discus and support shutdown after hibernate in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi Is my pc going to hibernate and then when i want to work afterwarts no problem. The problem is when i press the on off button of my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by glda19, Apr 20, 2017.

1. glda19 Win User

shutdown after hibernate

hi
    Is my pc going to hibernate and then when i want to work afterwarts no problem.
    The problem is when i press the on off button of my desktop nothing happend.
    I can only sutdown my pc by the startmenu schutdown

Why ?

:)

glda19, Apr 20, 2017
  2. 'Mike P Win User

Microsoft cant shut down, sleep or hibernate.

fwiw

I have the same shutdown/sleep/hibernate issue.

In hibernate, even after holding the power button to force the shutdown, it still does its hibernate job here on restart.

'Mike P, Apr 20, 2017
  3. Windows 10 won’t shutdown after upade

After a Windows update my windows 10 laptop refuses to shutdown. When i click shutdown in the start menu nothing happens. When i set the power button to shutdown when pressed it **** at the page with the spining dots and nothing happens.

It can how every Hibernate just fine.

(Which is weird as hibernating requires the ability to shutdown.)

Any ideas?

i have tried turning off fast boot.

WilliamGaylord, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

shutdown after hibernate

1. shutdown after hibernate - Similar Threads - shutdown hibernate

2. My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.: The only way I found to stop this, is to cut the power for a while, immediately after the fans stop, and when the power is given again, it won't wake itself up, and only pressing the power button will start it the target here.I hibernated, and ran the commands that I saw on...
  3. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  4. Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flow x16 with Windows 11 - Hibernate & Shutdown issue - PC won't wake up from hibernate: Hello everyone,recently I have been experiencing an issue with the hibernate & shutdown states of my Flow X16 laptop. I will try to explain my issue in as much detail as possible, but if I forget to address something please point it out so I can provide anyone with more info....
  5. Windows 10 BSOD every time shutdown or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD every time shutdown or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe...: My HP Spectre x360 laptop has been faultless until a couple of weeks ago. Every time I either shutdown or close the lid, I receive a BSOD with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error.Using BlueScreenView to view the dumps, it appears to be the operating system kernel file...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD every time shutdown or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe...

Windows 10 BSOD every time shutdown or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe...: My HP Spectre x360 laptop has been faultless until a couple of weeks ago. Every time I either shutdown or close the lid, I receive a BSOD with a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error.Using BlueScreenView to view the dumps, it appears to be the operating system kernel file...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD every time shutdown or hibernate ntoskrnl.exe...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. New Windows 11 Update to HP Laptop: Can not shutdown, hibernate or sleep - wakes up within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 Update to HP Laptop: Can not shutdown, hibernate or sleep - wakes up within...: I have a 2 year old HP Envy Laptop with 2TB SSD. It came with Windows 10 and has been flawless. For some reason Microsoft FORCED me to update to Windows 11 2 weeks ago. I avoided the update as long as I can but eventually I did the "UPDATE and RESTART".Now, anytime I try to...
  9. New Windows 11 Update to HP Laptop: Can not shutdown, hibernate or sleep - wakes up within...

New Windows 11 Update to HP Laptop: Can not shutdown, hibernate or sleep - wakes up within...: I have a 2 year old HP Envy Laptop with 2TB SSD. It came with Windows 10 and has been flawless. For some reason Microsoft FORCED me to update to Windows 11 2 weeks ago. I avoided the update as long as I can but eventually I did the "UPDATE and RESTART".Now, anytime I try to...
  10. my laptop does not shutdown or hibernate after upgrade to windows 11, it sleeps only

my laptop does not shutdown or hibernate after upgrade to windows 11, it sleeps only: I have upgraded my windows version from windows 10 to windows 11 and there after i installed the windows update. the details of my windws 11 as shown below:Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usable System type 64-bit...