Windows 10: Sick of It

Discus and support Sick of It in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobiRight, Aug 5, 2018.

1. BobiRight Win User

Sick of It

I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the crashes just when a game was getting fun? Doesnt this remind you of this current day of Windows? I look around w10 and I still see the Windows for Workgroups panels and panes as well as the exact same issues regarding networking problems ... anymore this isnt funny as it used to be during the w98 days, it has more become a disturbing nightmare of lost wishes hoping MS will make it right ... but they dont, they wont, and they havent ... this will never end, its a money game where we the end user continue to hope and pray for a better way yet it never comes ... we the end user want simple fixes, simple fluidity, simple everything ... yet what we get is complication, ugly fixes that seem to break everything with more promises of repair and recovery ... how many of us are so very tired of 30yrs of promises only to get garbage? Am I alone?

I try my best to deal with w10 while all the forums say (with every extreme problem) - "create a new w10 account"; "reinstall windows"; "its your hardrive"; "its your video card"; "ITS YOUR PROBLEM NOT OURS"; ... hahahaha good gawd does this ever end? The simple answer is "no" it never will end.

We are the guinea pigs, we are the test monkeys, we are the losers spending time and money to get "... cortana ..." lmao ... what a joke ... it comes down to that one simple thing ... WHAT A JOKE ... i dont care what happens to my account here or my license ... ubuntu looks damn good right now ... windows defender let a ms created trojan penetrate and ruin my system 3x now ... im done ...

...before this gets too ugly, beware the hired forum clowns with the soul task of shutting down complaints ... i dont listen to them ... pay attention ... or just be another MS clown ... 30yrs is enough waiting ...

i am salivating for the day google creates an operating system ...

:)

BobiRight, Aug 5, 2018
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Sick of ads

Agree, Edwin. I made that suggestion to try last year (*Wink) and OP never responded. Sick of ads - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Will just have to wait.............

f14tomcat, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    FPS games that make you sick?

its the FOV. many of the games you listed as causing you to feel sick, have a very narrow view - like walking around looking through binoculars.

Mussels, Aug 5, 2018
  4. mdsx1950 Win User

Sick of It

FPS games that make you sick?

Wow i thought i was the only one. lol

Even I get sick when i play HL2, Doom, Crysis, Bio-Shock and AVP.

And my throat becomes dry lol.

You might want to add a huge bottle of water into your solutions list. *Big Grin Sick of It :D

mdsx1950, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Sick of It

1. Sick of It - Similar Threads - Sick

2. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  3. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Another clean install...: Ok. I'm getting sick of windows. It's just one problem after another. Now after my 5th reinstall Disk Managment is completely blank, even the menu's are all white. If I try and open properties for any of my drives all my windows close and nothing else happens. If I look at my...
  4. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

in Windows 10 Customization
    So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: So i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  5. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: so i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  6. So Sick of Microsoft Windows.

So Sick of Microsoft Windows.: so i have a folder under a network computer labeled "**** MICROSOFT" it shared the same content as my video library. I finally got the content deleted out of the folder but for some **** reason the content in the video library was deleted also. I don't know why you **** make...
  7. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  8. sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sick to death of "the device is in use by another process..." AND don't point me to a...: Why can't Microsoft figure this out? It has to be the number one topic from people who are fed up with it. If I go through the proper procedure to eject a usb drive, half of the time it gives me this stupid error and I wind up having to shut the computer down to remove the...
  9. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...
  10. I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?

I'm sick of Windows screw ups!!! Why are all my png photos suddenly showing blue mountains?: I'm am sick of once a week or more windows screwing up something!!! Why are my photos showing blue mountains? It's only the png photos all the others show the actual photo. None of these are in One Drive they are all in my downloads folders. Here's another great windows...