Windows 10: side by side

Discus and support side by side in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; اريد حل لهذه المشكلة علما ان اصدار الويندوز 1809 والمشكلة توجد في معظم العاب لدى والبرامج [ATTACH] [ATTACH] وهذا مثال للمشكلة ولقد بحثت المواقع... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Esam.Haraz, Apr 4, 2019.

1. side by side

اريد حل لهذه المشكلة

علما ان اصدار الويندوز 1809 والمشكلة توجد في معظم العاب لدى والبرامج

side by side e404b936-4a4b-46b9-96b2-d2a3400dc250?upload=true.png

side by side d1df478f-e496-452a-8b48-e636b42d4ed2?upload=true.png

وهذا مثال للمشكلة

ولقد بحثت المواقع بعضهم كانوا يقولوا ان نعيد تثبيت برنامج

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005

ولكن عند تثبيته نظهر هذه المشكلة

side by side 2538a4d4-c5d0-428d-b71e-c651338b9dd3?upload=true.png

هذا بالنسبة للنسخة 64 اما النسخة 32 تم تثبيتها بنجاح

:)

Esam.Haraz, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

side by side

1. side by side - Similar Threads - side side

2. the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect....: the application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use command line sxstrace.exe for more details. Please help on priority basis. I have tried many things bu not getting solution....
  3. Side by Side configuration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Side by Side configuration: I need help I have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 and when i open it say failed to start because side by side configuration is incorrect i opened event viewer and here's what i found Activation context generation failed for "Its location". Dependent Assembly...
  4. How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove specific pinned items from left side quick access list?: Hey guys Can someone please tell me how I can remove specific pinned items from left side quick access menu? Also how to remove certain pinned items from the left side "This PC" list Thanks for any help. 135943
  5. hp envy 4512 printer no longer prints color or automatic two-sided printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp envy 4512 printer no longer prints color or automatic two-sided printing: Every time Windows has "updated" itself for the last 8 - 10 months, I lose the capability of two-sided printing and color printing on my wireless HP Envy 4512 printer. This has happened when 1809 was finally able to be loaded and for every "security update" or "system update"...
  6. Adding non-windows program to left side of start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding non-windows program to left side of start: I have installed WinAmp to my Win 10 64 bit OS. It runs just find and it shows up on the default apps. It DOES NOT show up on the left side of the start menu. I can add it to the right side of the start menu but nor the left. Is there a way to do this? Thank you....
  7. Show windows side by side and stack window feature isn't working in Windows 10

Show windows side by side and stack window feature isn't working in Windows 10: Every time I run it, it does /show different things... usually wrong or bad, like the one in the screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? It's so annoying, it's one very basic function.... how is it not working PS: only one virtual desktop was open, and I tried many times:...
  8. "Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!

"Show windows side by side", or stacked, not working propertly!!: Every time I run it, it does /show different things... usually wrong or bad, like the one in the screenshot. Is there any way to fix it? It's so annoying, it's one very basic function.... how is it not working PS: only one virtual desktop was open, and I tried many times:...
  9. HELP upgrade to 1903 and screen is squashed in on the sides

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HELP upgrade to 1903 and screen is squashed in on the sides: I tried upgrading drivers from device manager, windows said ran into a problem. Without a full screen display, the PC is not one I want to use for windows. The sides are missing 3 inches on each side, so its just black there. In windows 1809, had no problem, screen image...
  10. Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones: HI, I have Windows 10 with Realtek audio and my right speaker is blown. I figured out how to move the audio to the left side, but that also moves the audio in my headphones to the left when I plug them in and they are fine. So I am wondering if there is a way to shift the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. myproductresearch.net