Windows 10: Sidebar Tweak

Discus and support Sidebar Tweak in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi ALL, On my old Win 7 Pro Desktop I was able to right click on the sidebar and get a drop down with option to take you to top, bottom etc. of page.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tobyz95, Jul 8, 2018.

1. tobyz95 Win User

Sidebar Tweak

Hi ALL,
    On my old Win 7 Pro Desktop I was able to right click on the sidebar and get a drop down with option to take you to top, bottom etc. of page. I can't remember if it was an add-on or something specific to Win 7. I would like to have this feature on my new desktop Win 10 Pro.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

tobyz95, Jul 8, 2018

2. cant get rid of windows sidebar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

The sidebar is the inbuilt feature of Windows 10 and it cannot be removed, however please use the feedback app to provide us your valuable suggestion.

Steps to go to feedback app:

• Go to search tab
    • Type Windows feedback
    • Click the App
    Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Vista sidebar gadgets for overclockers?

Yeah I know where it's supposed to be but for some reason it's not there now...

Someone mentioned Everest having a sidebar feature, and I found it in the options... looks like it has a good amount of readings you can select for it to display, but even when I check "show sidebar" or whatever the box is, it doesn't show up or list it in my gadgets list...

steiner666, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

Sidebar Tweak

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Sidebar Tweak

1. Sidebar Tweak - Similar Threads - Sidebar Tweak

2. how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?: How do I open the notes sidebar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-th-notes-sidebar-in-windows-11/e91ddcb7-38e8-4bb2-9d03-b83c23ed35a2
  3. how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i open th notes sidebar in windows 11?: How do I open the notes sidebar in Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-th-notes-sidebar-in-windows-11/e91ddcb7-38e8-4bb2-9d03-b83c23ed35a2
  4. 0365 Save As Window Missing the Address Bar and Sidebar is missing descriptions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0365 Save As Window Missing the Address Bar and Sidebar is missing descriptions: Problem: The save as dialog box in my 0365 Apps is both missing the address bar and components of the sidebar under this PC are blank and inaccessible. Please see the screenshot for clarification. As such I am not able to save to those locations through the save as window. I...
  5. 0365 Save As Window Missing the Address Bar and Sidebar is missing descriptions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0365 Save As Window Missing the Address Bar and Sidebar is missing descriptions: Problem: The save as dialog box in my 0365 Apps is both missing the address bar and components of the sidebar under this PC are blank and inaccessible. Please see the screenshot for clarification. As such I am not able to save to those locations through the save as window. I...
  6. 0365 Save As Window Missing the Address Bar and Sidebar is missing descriptions

7. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?: I have searched the sidebar's search tool and followed the instructions but they lead me to things that do not exist. Why not put an easy way to disable it in the ... of the sidebar? Is this Microsoft's way of getting in my face? For me the alternative is to remove Edge...
  8. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?: I have searched the sidebar's search tool and followed the instructions but they lead me to things that do not exist. Why not put an easy way to disable it in the ... of the sidebar? Is this Microsoft's way of getting in my face? For me the alternative is to remove Edge...
  9. I don't use MS products other than Windows 10. How do I remove the MS Edge Sidebar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to delete someone else's device from connect sidebar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete someone else's device from connect sidebar?: Hello everyone,When hitting Windows Key + K to open the Connect Sidebar you see a list of devices.How do you delete one of these devices from this list that you do not want and also have never connected to? For example, your neighbors device always shows up here because they...