Windows 10: Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15

Discus and support Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Eveything works but screen don't display is transparent. When i click at this transparet screen it works at mobile. Look at video:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anntor, Jul 12, 2018.

1. anntor Win User

Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15

Hi

Eveything works but screen don't display is transparent. When i click at this transparet screen it works at mobile.

Look at video: https://www.screencast.com/t/ssxCa5sLbl

:)

anntor, Jul 12, 2018
  2. BRIJESHAGARWAL Win User

Crackling sound on Dell XPS 15 win10

My Dell XPS 15 L502X producing crackling sound. I am having Realteck High Definition driver installed. Pl suggest solution.

BRIJESHAGARWAL, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Pratiksha Devadiga Win User
    Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Eyedogun Win User

Dell XPS 15 touchpad issue after Windows 10 upgrade

After upgrading my Dell XPS 15 2016 to Windows 10, I found that scrolling degraded on my touchpad.

• Scrolling is not responsive in most Microsoft environment, especially:
      • Windows Store – you can’t browse with the touchpad at all. You can browse vertically by grabbing the vertical bar but cannot browse horizontally except by screen touch.
      • Windows browsers: both IE and Edge – cannot scroll through search results or through the windows opened via the results.
      • I cannot scroll within any app that came via Windows Store or accessed through the browsers native to Windows.
    • By contrast, scrolling works fine in:
      • Chrome Browser – either in search results or in the windows opened via search results
      • I have no problem with the touchpad whenever I access apps or websites (including Windows Store) via Chrome.
    Apparently, then, the issue is Windows not working fully with Dell.

Does anyone have a solution?

Eyedogun, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Sidesync + Samsuns s7 edge Win 10 dell xps 15 - Similar Threads - Sidesync Samsuns edge

2. Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop Turns On But Won't Start: NewHey all would like advice on this as i'm freaking out. I turned on my dell xps today and when i do, i get that dell logo and then nothing happens, it stays on that logo. I then powered it off and turned it on again few times... same thing, does not load. I have had this...
  3. Scrolling on Chrome vs Edge using Dell XPS 15

in Browsers and Email
    Scrolling on Chrome vs Edge using Dell XPS 15: I have been using Chrome for a number of years now, but on a whim I decided to load up Edge, and wow, what a difference as far as scrolling and swiping. I didn't even realize, but the scrolling on Chrome is quite labored in comparison. It's much slower, requires more movement...
  4. Unpredictable BSOD Critical process died - dell xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unpredictable BSOD Critical process died - dell xps 15: Greetings! I tend to get a BSOD when working in visual studio, often when doing something requiring heavy processing but occasionally simple things. The BSOD simply says CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. In googling, it seems that might be a driver error. I tried running the...
  5. BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X

BSOD playing NFS Rivals on Dell XPS 15 L502X: Just when I thought I figured out the driver problem on my laptop, now I am facing a problem with overheating and/or stability issues. After less than 5 minutes of playing, the screen turned blue and error code showed with a QR code which just lead to a page on Microsoft...
  6. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD in Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD in Dell XPS 15 9550 Laptop: So I'm getting these random BSOD's in my new Dell XPS 15 9550 laptop with its SSD replaced with an M.2 Samsung 950 Pro 512GB SSD. The weird thing is that when it BSOD's, it's stuck at 0% in the dump process. What I did was to reformat the whole system, installed Windows 10...
  7. Frequent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODs on Dell XPS 15 9550

Frequent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSODs on Dell XPS 15 9550: As the title says, I'm getting a bunch of critical process died errors, usually within 30-60 minutes of booting up a game. Sometimes it happens within 15 minutes, and sometimes it's not connected to gaming at all. Would greatly appreciate any help! 35684
  8. DELL XPS 2720 Win 10-Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    DELL XPS 2720 Win 10-Pro: Basicly my PC is working well, but I try to get answers for a few minor problems in EventViewer. In the process I landed at Intel. From INtel I got the advice to rather go to DELL itself, as some driver updates will be manufacturer specific. Microsft tells me everything is...
  9. Dell 2710 xps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell 2710 xps: I have tried to install windows 10 numerous different ways. it installs perfectly, but i have no internet access. it recognizes the internet, but won't allow connection....has anyone been able to install windows 10 on the 2710 including use of the internet 16905
  10. Dell XPS 15 L502X upgrade experience?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell XPS 15 L502X upgrade experience?: I have a Dell XPS 15 L502X running windows 8.1 Pro. Dell's official drivers page says the laptop is not tested for windows 10 upgrade (Product Support | Dell US ). So is anybody out there who has upgraded to windows 10? Are you facing any driver issues or any other...