Windows 10: Sideways screen images

Discus and support Sideways screen images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was cleaning my keyboard and images on my screen have turned sideways. How do l correct this? Thanks for your help! 54055 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pussgato, Jun 21, 2016.

1. pussgato Win User

Sideways screen images

I was cleaning my keyboard and images on my screen have turned sideways. How do l correct this? Thanks for your help!

:)

pussgato, Jun 21, 2016

2. The most recently added photos in portrait mode come out sideways, in landscape format, even though they show correctly in file explorer.

I think I've sorted it - I checked the sideways ones in Photoshop, where they came out sideways, even though they are portrait in explorer and in slideshows: rotating the image turns them to portrait in screen-saver.

Also, looking at image sizes in Photoshop, some earlier ones (both scanned from 35mm prints and on previous digital camera are obviously much small images: I've tried increasing the image size on one or two, and will wait to see what happens in screen saver.

Many thanks to everyone.

NigelMelville, Jun 21, 2016
  3. My Screen Turned sideways, How do I fix it back?

Original Title: screen sideways

screen sideways help needed...thanks trudi ramey

trudiramey, Jun 21, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Sideways screen images

Turn your monitor or laptop on it's side.

Just kidding....
    Really ctrl+alt+up arrow or ctrl+alt+down arrow.

If that doesn't work, right click on desktop, select display settings, change the orientation from the drop menu on the settings window.

NavyLCDR, Jun 21, 2016
  5. pussgato Win User
    Sincere thanks!!! Option1 worked like a dream. You rock.

pussgato, Jun 21, 2016
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    Option 1 as in turn your monitor or laptop on it's side?!? ;-)

NavyLCDR, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sideways screen images

1. Sideways screen images - Similar Threads - Sideways screen images

2. Win 10 upgrade went sideways

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 upgrade went sideways: Attempted to update my new computer from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro. Errored during upgrade and didn't complete. Now I have a system that thinks it has WIN10 Enterprise for some reason but an unactivated version of it. Tried a reinstall from local disk and it isn't giving any...
  3. My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard: My screen turned sideway after i clean my keyboard.how can i bring back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-sideways-while-cleaning-my/8d42b23a-6fd8-4fec-a909-b5b1bab6dfa5
  4. Sideways start screen scrolling?

Sideways start screen scrolling?: Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to switch the start screen scrolling from horizontal to sideways, like in windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sideways-start-screen-scrolling/438eea4e-b975-4dd0-9712-6205f5871df4
  5. Sideways Desktop

Sideways Desktop: Ok, I feel like a real dummy here. My cat walked across my keyboard earlier and somehow my whole screen is sideways. I have been trying to fix it for hours and can't seem to figure it out....
  6. Using surface pro keyboard sideways

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using surface pro keyboard sideways: I've realised that after updating my Surface Pro 2017 to windows 10 to version 1803, they keyboard is disabled when I rotate the device sideways. There was also a problem with the rotation lock being greyed out when the keyboard is attached, making it difficult to lock the...
  7. Sideways scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sideways scrolling: Why does my computer constantly scroll sideways in Windows 10? I use a wireless mouse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/sideways-scrolling/fcb7eb53-8688-4918-af65-74bb3326e5a2
  8. mouse wheel scrolls sideways

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mouse wheel scrolls sideways: in microsoft edge, my mouse wheel scrolls from side to side instead of up and down. fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/mouse-wheel-scrolls-sideways/248fb063-33d9-4133-923f-9cc6b98b2416
  9. screen for my TV is sideways

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    screen for my TV is sideways: I was using my laptop and I connected it to my television with an hdmi then I was playing a game idk what happened touched some keys and now my screen for my TV is sideways lik a tablet but my pc screen is normal does anyone know anything help! I'm so confused I think I...
  10. Boot Screen orientations sideways.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Screen orientations sideways.: Hey, When my laptop is in the boot screen, the orientation of it is sideways. Heres a picture showing what it looks like. (Its an edited picture in Paint.net) [img] Is this fixable? 58387