Windows 10: Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute

Discus and support Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I have the Sign in disabled text on my laptop. I have never had any problems with it until last update. I’ve deleted the update and reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Clark7, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute

Ok so I have the Sign in disabled text on my laptop. I have never had any problems with it until last update. I’ve deleted the update and reinstalled it since it said it was corrupted but then my pc started freezing and blue screening every hour. I’ve tried everything to fix it and nothing works. And now I was trying to move my save data for my games on a usb but it now crashes every minute so question is. What is the optimal way for me to completely reset my pc and get it to work while only keeping the files I want instead of all of them?

:)

Tyler Clark7, Jun 16, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Family can't sign in

Hi Constance,

Verification or authentication failure can lead to issues in accessing or signing in to your newly added accounts. For us to properly assist you in rectifying this concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Aside from getting signed out of these accounts, are you receiving any error messages? If it's possible to send screenshots, you can attach and send them on your reply.
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute

1. Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute - Similar Threads - Sign Failure update

2. Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in Failure after update leads to crashes every minute: Ok so I have the Sign in disabled text on my laptop. I have never had any problems with it until last update. I’ve deleted the update and reinstalled it since it said it was corrupted but then my pc started freezing and blue screening every hour. I’ve tried everything to fix...
  3. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  4. crashes every couple of minutes

crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  5. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  7. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes: This has started happening since last 1 week. I don't recollect installing any new programs that could have initiated this. After starting my PC for the first time in the day, it keeps crashing after a few minutes. Sometimes, it happens multiple times in a day within few...
  8. Windows crashing every morning after a few minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashes every 10 minutes?: Hi, I bought my laptop 2 or 3 years ago. Since last year (October) it crashes every 10 minutes. What could be the cause? And it rarely connects to the WLAN (and when I am connected to the WLAN the connection breaks down again in 5 minutes). Please only answer if you know it...
  10. Update leads to reboots, failure

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update leads to reboots, failure: The latest Win 10 update (from about 8/12) has really hosed me. Every morning the computer tries to install it, fails, and then removes the update. No error codes. This take about six reboots and half an hour. Never ran into this before. I'm about to roll back to Win 7 if I...