Windows 10: "Sign in options" hangs

Discus and support "Sign in options" hangs in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When I click on "Sign in options" nothing happens. It just sits there and goes nowhere. It actually hangs up so that I can not click anything else but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jshaw42, Nov 24, 2015.

1. jshaw42 Win User

"Sign in options" hangs

When I click on "Sign in options" nothing happens. It just sits there and goes nowhere. It actually hangs up so that I can not click anything else but the exit "x" button. Can this be corrected?

:)

jshaw42, Nov 24, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Nov 24, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Nov 24, 2015
Thema:

"Sign in options" hangs

1. "Sign in options" hangs - Similar Threads - Sign options hangs

2. Sign-in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in options: Sign-in options 2022-04-03 I have two laptops, a Dell and an MSI. A Dell XPS L702 X 2011-04-20 Device name XPSL702XWindows 10 Pro 21H2 Build 19044.1586There are 6 Sign-in options.Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts is Off.In practice I can sign in...
  3. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.: I have tried stopping the process and restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-hanging-up-on-sign-in/53a94799-dd43-4afe-bf8f-81a1aa0fa0f6
  4. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.: I have tried stopping the process and restarting. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-hanging-up-on-sign-in/53a94799-dd43-4afe-bf8f-81a1aa0fa0f6
  5. OneDrive is hanging up on sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Sign in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in option: after installing window 11, i cant seem to get to my sign in option to work. Fingerprint, Pin are not working. Can someone tell me whats going on and how to fix this bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option/3fd23d3a-6b05-45ca-b29f-adab16c36cf3
  7. Sign-in Options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in Options: I recently had an OS_BOOT_FAILURE and had to do a system recovery. Before the recovery I used my fingerprint scanner on my Dell Inspiron 15 to sign in. Now when I went to set up my fingerprint the only option of sign in is a Security Key See Image. When I try to manage the...
  8. sign in options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sign in options: how do i set up my laptop to sign in without fingerprint scan or password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-options/f31af5d3-c5a7-45dd-86e6-6c813fb44cce
  9. Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign-in Options: Setting>Sign-in options>require sign in>when PC wakes up from sleep After one or two days, this resets to "never" Can you fix this bug in Windows 10 please as there is currently no way to lock my PC when I am away from my desk, other than shutting the PC down 20 times a...
  10. No option to sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No option to sign in.: When I turned on my computer today, (Windows 10) it was fine up to the point with the changing pictures. But when I try clicking anywhere or press any key (besides the windows key) the screen turns black and doesn't go back to the picture until about a minute later. I'm not...