Windows 10: Sign-in options in Windows 10

Discus and support Sign-in options in Windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to set up windows 10 so that it shows both account holders during the sign in process so we can choose which account we want to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AliMH, Sep 8, 2015.

1. AliMH Win User

Sign-in options in Windows 10

Can anyone tell me how to set up windows 10 so that it shows both account holders during the sign in process so we can choose which account we want to sign in to. The fact that it automatically signs in to the account of the last user is a real pain as it means you have to wait for two sign ins if you were not the last one to use the machine.

:)

AliMH, Sep 8, 2015

2. Sign-in Options - Require sign-in options are greyed out - Windows 10

The require sign-in option in the sign-in options are greyed out.

Each time my pc wakes up it prompts for my password. this is a pain as i i have 2 pcs rigged toghether and when i am working on one the other goes to sleep.

i tried changing the options in all other places including in power options > no password after sleep , in screensaver setting.

All that is left is this setting.

dileepmatt, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    Sign-in Options - Require sign-in options are greyed out - Windows 10

Hi!

There is a little link at top of page says change settings currently unavailable.

Sign-in options in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Teddy2016, Sep 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello AlIMH, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

I'm afraid that the only way to stop Windows from automatically signing in to the last user is to add a password to all accounts.

Brink, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Sign-in options in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sign options

2. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  3. "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".: We are regularly getting the following error message on one of our devices:"This sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a difference sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again."We do...
  4. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  5. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  6. My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?: My sign-in options says 'This option is currently unavailable' and 'Something went wrong. Try again later.' I have tried everything and it didn't help....
  7. My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?

My sign-in options don't work. How do I fix it?: My sign-in options says 'This option is currently unavailable' and 'Something went wrong. Try again later.' I have tried everything and it didn't help....
  8. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  9. I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...

I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello; however, "This option is currently...: I need to change the sign in PIN Windows Hello on my laptop. However, in Settings; Sign-in options; PIN Windows Hello; the option is grayed out and says, "This option is currently unavailable". Can this be fixed?...
  10. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b