Windows 10: Sign-in problem.

Discus and support Sign-in problem. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; While signing-in, I get the following message. ------ Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lvgandhi, Nov 15, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Sign-in problem.

While signing-in, I get the following message.
    ------
    Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help.
    -----
    Even after signing with Microsoft account, I get the same message.
    Only after restoring last saved macrium reflect image, I could sign-in and go to desktop. This happened twice today.
    Any ways to avoid such situation in future.

:)

lvgandhi, Nov 15, 2015

2. Computer sign in problem - Microsoft can't sign in

Every time I turn off/put to sleep my computer, I try to log in to my account, but it doesn't work and brings up a blue screen saying Microsoft can't access my account. It then ask me to sign in to my account, I enter my password and it says "use windows
    hello or enter your pin" so I click next and it says something about it not working (it doesn't even let me put in my pin) so I skip this step and it brings me to a temporary log in and says it can't access my account (again). My question is what do I have
    to do for it to make me able to sign in without it resetting and bugging every time? is there a problem with corruption? Is my account having problems? I scanned my computer with 2 different programs and found no corruption and no malware software. If anyone
    faced these problems and found a solution or if someone knows what's wrong, please help. Thank you.

DanickPitre, Nov 15, 2015
  3. Jane Lla Win User
    Computer sign in problem - Microsoft can't sign in

Hello,

To isolate the issue, have you tried signing in your Microsoft account to other services using a different device?

Also, confirm the following:

• Any changes made prior to the issue?

• Provide us the complete error message for us to further check.

Furthermore, we suggest starting your PC in
    safe mode
    and check if you experience the same issue.

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sign-in problem.

Brink, Nov 15, 2015
  5. lvgandhi Win User
    Thanks, Brink.
    Today, I did not have problem. Still I am at loss to understand why that error occurred. Macrium reflect saved me. If it happens again, I will use these reg files, as I am having home edition.

lvgandhi, Nov 16, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    I'm glad you got it sorted. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sign-in problem.

1. Sign-in problem. - Similar Threads - Sign problem

2. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  3. signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing In problem, always ask my Microsoft account detail?: Hi, I bought a new laptop. When I want to turn it on, it always ask me to enter my Microsoft account number and I have to connect to a WIFI and enter my account detail. I don't want it every time and also I do not want to connect to the internet every time. How can I solve...
  4. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  5. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  6. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

7. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  8. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  9. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

10. "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something went wrong. There was a problem signing in with your passkey": Hello,I recently tried to login to my Apple account and when I got asked to sign in I tried to login with my passkey for Apple.A popup appeared asking me for my password for my computer and when I entered it it came up with an error that said:"Something went wrong. There was...