Windows 10: sign in problems and edge question

Discus and support sign in problems and edge question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; With internet explorer I can do the control T command and pin a website tile to my start menu. What I like is each tile will have a logo from the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gstepic, Dec 12, 2015.

1. gstepic Win User

sign in problems and edge question

With internet explorer I can do the control T command and pin a website tile to my start menu. What I like is each tile will have a logo from the website instead of just the e. It seems like with Edge we cannot do this, pretty boring tiles. Is there a way to pin a website tile to the start menu that shows the website or company logo instead of just the e/

Also, is it true we will no longer be able to use explorer? There are still issues with edge so hope this is not true, or at least something that will happen years down the line.

I am having all kinds of problems with windows sign ins. Initially could not sign in with Groove, then it seemed to work fine but cannot play solitaire as the xbox live does not want to sign in. This happens all the time, one day it all works fine then several days later I have problems.

I am also having a problem with Adobe Bridge. Whenever I try to go to camera raw I get a solid yellow block with a blue background and no image. Again it worked fine when I first bought my computer but now I am having issues. I updated my Nvidia driver and I suspect this is causing the problem.

I just bought a new Dell XPX15 laptop but this may be my last windows machine, it just seems like too many problems with Microsoft. I am just more than a little frustrated right now.

:)

gstepic, Dec 12, 2015

2. After an automatic update of Windows 10, I cannot login to YouTube

I do have similar troublesome signing into youtube.com, myself follow the instructions provided from youtube.

I click on blue icon sign in

it processing for a moment

displays There was an issue signing you into YouTube. Troubleshoot
    here

I click the here hyperlinked questions & answers area, clicking questions & answers, I did follow some instructions, delete browser history, and other saved cache files etc

it still has that problem, it seems there is a Vulnerability for Microsoft Edge using YouTube.com when its been doing okay, then is it unable to sign into the youtube.com account. All with do need is a step by step instruction.

if we require rollback or install Microsoft Edge again, what are these instructions do we follow of this signing in problems. Everyone knows Edge is the default, quicker browser for you to be watching youtube video, I don't want to install a different browser.

Thanks in advance of any information that is posted, you shall be remembered of your grateful assistance, 'smile' 'grin'

David J Seibuhr, Dec 12, 2015
  3. Microsoft Account Sign In

Recently downloaded Windows 10. MS message said I must change my browser from Edge to either IE or Firefox as Edge does not fully support my internet service providers Norton Security Suite. When using Firefox or IE 11 I can not sign in to my Microsoft
    accounts. Go figure! When I use Edge sign in is not a problem. When ever I use Edge MS warns me of the issue. Question: is Microsoft Defender all I need for my PC security? If so I will uninstall Norton's Security Suite and continue to use Edge. Which by the
    way, I like. Thanks for your comments.

fridayniner, Dec 12, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

Internet Explorer is going the way of the Dodo bird. Microsoft wants everyone to use Edge. People are starting to use Fire Fox & Chrome more, because there are things that you cannot use with a tablet browser.

bro67, Dec 12, 2015
Thema:

1. sign in problems and edge question - Similar Threads - sign problems edge

2. question in edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question in edge: I have Windows 11 and my MS edge is not working. It just froze up when I open it. I cant even browse single page since from the start it will not work. On my Windows 10 I use edge and it is working fine....
  3. question in edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question in edge: I have Windows 11 and my MS edge is not working. It just froze up when I open it. I cant even browse single page since from the start it will not work. On my Windows 10 I use edge and it is working fine....
  4. Sign-in Questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Questions: I have new Win 10, v1909, desktop (Dell). I already had Dell laptop with Win 7 that I converted to Win 10 when that option was provided. That version is 1809. The laptop version did not require a pin or password. All I do is click sign-in. However, the new desktop requires a...
  5. Sign-in Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Sign-in Questions: I have new Win 10, v1909, desktop (Dell). I already had Dell laptop with Win 7 that I converted to Win 10 when that option was provided. That version is 1809. The laptop version did not require a pin or password. All I do is click sign-in. However, the new desktop requires a...
  6. sign in to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sign in to edge: how do I sign in to edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-edge/ac5c309c-b50c-468a-89c8-08639ffba8ae
  7. Edge problem question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge problem question: Sometimes I am want to listen to BBC 2 or BBC Surrey radio on the net ...that is no problem when using IE as I could minimize the site and open another page to read the news or go to facebook etc...but with Edge I find that if I open a page and go to the BBC 2 Website and...
  8. Edge Question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Question: Hi, I am new to the forums and I have no idea where to begin to ask the question or even where I should be looking in the threads, so if this has been answered previously, I am sorry to ask you to repeat the answer! I am having a problem with the "favorites bar" disappearing...
  9. Edge question

in Browsers and Email
    Edge question: Hi, In Internet Explorer you can limit the Internet Cache disk space to use in Internet Properties. How does Edge handle its cache? Is there an option to do so, or is it handled automatically? 88977
  10. edge question

in Browsers and Email
    edge question: hi got windows 10 installed looks good so far however got many guestions about edge 1 how do I get a new page to open my home page 2 how do I get the favorite bar small icons 3 how I can import and export favorites/cookies 4 how I can change the edge download...