Windows 10: Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC

Discus and support Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I paid for the Battleship HD game from the Xbox store. I am attempting to play on a Windows 10x64 OS. The game downloaded fine and opens up immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterHeyde, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC

I paid for the Battleship HD game from the Xbox store. I am attempting to play on a Windows 10x64 OS. The game downloaded fine and opens up immediately when launched. Before I can play, I'm required to login with my email and consent to privacy rules (which I'm reluctant to check but forced to do to play). When I check the consent box and click OK, I get a red error message saying: "An error has occurred sending a message to the server. Check your internet and try again later". My internet is fine and I've been "trying again" for the last 2 days without success. How do I fix this?

:)

PeterHeyde, Jul 27, 2018
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 27, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Cannot Format HD

Need to initialize it as GPT disk type with HD > 2TB:
    From Admin command prompt:
    • diskpart
    • list disk =====> Take a note of disk # for the 4TB HD
    • select disk # ====> From step 2
    • clean
    • exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize the disk as GPT, create simple then format.

topgundcp, Jul 27, 2018
  4. Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC

1. Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC - Similar Threads - Sign registration problems

2. Account registration problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  3. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  4. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  6. Pc sign in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pc sign in problems: Ive been using a pin to sign in to my laptop and today when i tried signing in, it says i need a password. Ive tried using my microsoft password and it doesnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sign-in-problems/801fc215-ee88-4e66-9b8c-ad1c5efab5b3
  7. problem on registration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem on registration: i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page: "We are sorry,...
  8. PC and Account sign in problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PC and Account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...
  9. PC/account sign in problems

in Windows 10 Support
    PC/account sign in problems: Hi In settings, my PC is set to never ask for password, aka, automatic sign in each time the PC is turned on After widows 10 updates, some settings is changed and makes problems. Thats typical microsoft Earlier, my account on my PC was connected to my microsoft/outlook...
  10. Windows 10 administrator registration problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 administrator registration problem: Soo about 2 days ago I was trying to transfer the administrator tittle to my other account but silly ol me first changed the administrator account to a normal user one with the "netplwiz" command from the run program and when I try to redo my steps it gives me this picture....