Windows 10: Sign in with Microsoft account suspended

Discus and support Sign in with Microsoft account suspended in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't sign in with a Microsoft, it is disabled when i click the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" the link goes grey when I click it and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by j05hr, Jul 30, 2015.

1. j05hr Win User

Sign in with Microsoft account suspended

I can't sign in with a Microsoft, it is disabled when i click the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" the link goes grey when I click it and nothing happens. I also can't sign in to the Mail app for the same reason. When I click Add account the same thing just happens and also can't sign in via the App store.

Has anyone got any ideas?

I'm using Windows 10 Pro

Thanks

:)

j05hr, Jul 30, 2015
  2. Ian Sal Win User

How long am i susspended untill

Hi NathnElliot,

Once Microsoft has detected some unusual activity in your account, such as signing in to a new device, repeated signing in with incorrect passwords, or email account, this is the time it gets temporarily suspended. You don't need to worry how long it will
    take before you can get back to your account, there is a way through this. To unblock your account, you may follow the instructions provided in this

article

Let us know how it works.

Ian Sal, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Banned xbox live, for no reason

Yeah I was just going to get off and it said someone sign in my account and I try signing back in and it said suspended from xbox live

rosarioalvarado, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Sign in with Microsoft account suspended

1. Sign in with Microsoft account suspended - Similar Threads - Sign Microsoft account

2. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: My Microsoft rewards account has been suspended for a quite a long time, around a month. It says this every time: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: My Microsoft rewards account has been suspended for a quite a long time, around a month. It says this every time: Your account is restricted at present as your recent activity is indicative of a potential breach of the Microsoft Rewards terms of service.  We strongly urge you...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. account is suspended

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account is suspended: Hi,Our account is suspended. We cannot send e-mails. Diagnostic information for administrators:Generating server: AM9P193MB1810.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COMBest Regards,Stav Hotel...
  6. Account suspended

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account suspended: hey recently my Microsoft rewards account has been suspended, they gave me no warning that im suspended and. so if anyone could tell me why i am suspended it would mean a lot and how to not be suspended....
  7. Account suspended

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account suspended: hey recently my Microsoft rewards account has been suspended, they gave me no warning that im suspended and. so if anyone could tell me why i am suspended it would mean a lot and how to not be suspended....
  8. My microsoft account was suspended

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My microsoft account was suspended: i want to enable my microsoft account as it was suspended for some reason today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended/04c01ed0-1e0b-459c-9205-8db511260440
  9. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: Hi, after 9 days, I still did not receive the gift cards. When I checked the Microsoft rewards account, I saw that it has been SUSPENDED! After checking the services agreement and finding that I followed all the requirements. Is there anything I can do to get my rewards to...
  10. Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account

Reactivate Suspended Microsoft Rewards account: recently I got my account suspended from microsoft rewards and I am wondering if there any way I can get my account back. ***Modified title from: Want my account back please***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iniciar microsoft when account suspended

2. microsoft account suspended