Windows 10: Sign in

Discus and support Sign in in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why is it that Microsoft will not recognize a sign-in password more than once. Also, why does Microsoft require a different password for every app? I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Powell Lucas, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Sign in

Why is it that Microsoft will not recognize a sign-in password more than once. Also, why does Microsoft require a different password for every app? I have at least 20 different passwords written down (and that's just for the last two weeks) none of which I can use. My inbox has a string of password reset codes as log as my arm.

:)

Powell Lucas, Apr 21, 2017

2. Is Microsoft Office lost when upgrading to Windows 10?

My installation of Windows 10 dumped Office 2010 and now the product key is not being recognized. Ploy to make people spend $$ to upgrade?

Sign-in Error in NJ, Apr 21, 2017
  3. Installing the Samsung ML-1210 printer driver on Windows 10

How?

Win 10 (64 bit) on a HP laptop. Identifies as Samsung ML-1210. Hooked up as local printer via USB cable.

That driver does not work. Tried the Arron fix, ML-2250 (printer\gdi\vista_64)

say "properly working" won't print.

sign in multiple accounts, Apr 21, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Sign in

Microsoft does not require a different password for every app, as a matter of fact, they highly recommend using the same credentials for everything; which might explain the 'Microsoft will not recognize a sign-in password more than once' problem you're having.

Edwin, Apr 21, 2017
  5. NavyLCDR New Member
    I've only used one password for everything on my computer and I haven't changed it in years and it works for everything.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sign in

1. Sign in - Similar Threads - Sign

2. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  3. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  4. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  5. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  6. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  7. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  8. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  9. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  10. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...