Windows 10: Sign out from Office 2013?

Discus and support Sign out from Office 2013? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, I have Win10 with a Microsoft Accont enabled. I DON'T want to be signed in in Office (Word, Excel) but I cannot log out ("impossible to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Pipppero2007, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Sign out from Office 2013?

Hello,

I have Win10 with a Microsoft Accont enabled.

I DON'T want to be signed in in Office (Word, Excel) but I cannot log out ("impossible to sign out" window).

I don't understand, I have another PC (but it is Win 8.1) and I have Microsoft Account enabled also there, but I am logged into Office.

Please... HELP.

:)

Pipppero2007, Apr 16, 2017
  2. garym123 Win User

Office 365 loded on home PC - Unable to access via Windows Phone (Nokia Lumia)

There is no account to sign out of for Office apps . This is the MS account on the phone. There is no signing in or out of phone Office.

garym123, Apr 16, 2017
  3. Please Help Removing a Device (work computer) from my Microsoft Account

Sorry for the late reply, if you sign out of Office, you will be put into "read-only" mode until another user logs in. If you sign out of your Microsoft Account, you aren't automatically signed out of your Office account. If you go to your Office 365 account
    settings, and remove the computer from Office, that computer will be logged out automatically.

Signing out of your Microsoft Account will make your OneDrive access be revoked, so I'd recommend saving the OneDrive documents onto the computer.

Windows Unofficial Support Monkey, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Sign out from Office 2013?

Hi Pipppero2007.

Not sure what you mean impossible to sign out. If you click sign out do you get error? Are you not getting an option to Sign Out?

If click on the little down arrow, beside your name, upper right hand corner in Word, then click on Account Settings, then upper left, third link down, "Sign Out" what happens.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 16, 2017
  5. I'm already gone there but a small window appears stating: "You cannot quit from the Microsoft Account".

Also, when I try to "change" account it load forever.

BTW, this happened only when I switched from local to MS account.

BTW, I think that I will leave it so. Overall, I think it's not a bad thing and it's connected to OneDrive too.

Pipppero2007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sign out from Office 2013?

1. Sign out from Office 2013? - Similar Threads - Sign Office 2013

2. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  3. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013: Hello, I have replaced my Win 8.1 laptop pc with a new Win Home 10S laptop and I want to transfer my licensed Office 2013. I have a key that I used to download but not sure where I got it. The product was purchased at a store. I don't see it listed in the MS Store along...
  4. Office 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 2013: I have a PC and when I purchased it I also bought Office 2013. I upgraded the computer to Windows 10. It has a newer version of Office that I must rent. The old Office 2013 is still there. Now when I open a saved Word document, it opens it in Wordpad not Word. How do I...
  5. Office 2013 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2013 updates: I have uninstalled Office 2013. However, windows updates keeps prompting to install missing updates for Office 2013. A Microsoft technician tried to help remotely, it worked right after, but the same problem returned the next time I ran Windows update check. Even my anti...
  6. Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Migrating Outlook from Office 2013 to Office 2016: Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks 53270
  7. Office 2013 deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 2013 deactivated: Last April (2016) I purchased Office 2013 pro from NerdsforLess and received a product key which I applied to download from MS website. A couple weeks ago this product was deactivated by MS. I could not re-apply product key either over the Internet or by phone. I talked to MS...
  8. office 2013

office 2013: So i installed my office 2013 and it i guess trying to install the update threw windows update seems like service pack 1 is stuck at 14% and never moves. any idea or way to restart the updates 12440
  9. Office 2013 updates

Office 2013 updates: Office Update Tuesday. Got these today. [img] Jim *Cool 99633
  10. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061