Windows 10: Signing In Problems Help Please

Discus and support Signing In Problems Help Please in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; When my lap top starts up I want my local account to be default when I sign in but I can't seem to find out how. It seems that the computer when setup... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by tiger76, Feb 20, 2016.

1. tiger76 Win User

Signing In Problems Help Please

When my lap top starts up I want my local account to be default when I sign in but I can't seem to find out how. It seems that the computer when setup is default some how. I don't have any other accounts, please help.

:)

tiger76, Feb 20, 2016

2. Windows 10 signing in problem please help.

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time.

I would like you to know that serious problems occurs if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore
    the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Please refer to the suggestions posted by Wasim A from this link and see if it fixes the issue.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Hope this information helps.

Please get back to us with an update on the issue, we will be happy to help.

Ankit Rajput, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Windows 10 signing in problem please help.

Hello, I have a problem with signing in. So I didn't want a password at all and I went to "netplwiz" and and unchecked "users must enter username and password to use this computer" and I also removed the lock screen from "regedit". I wanted to just start
    the computer and the Windows booted me to the desktop but I have this problem now. When I start the computer it tells me password is incorrect but I haven't typed anything and there is two same accounts at the login screen (which I unchecked and didn't want
    at all). One of them asks me username and password (and when I type it, it tells me it's incorrect) and the second one asks me only password (and I login to my computer with the second one). I only have one account in Control Panel. I don't want to enter
    password at all. I want when I start the computer to go to the desktop without any lock screens and logins. pls help.

Signing In Problems Help Please [​IMG]

DatoAlavidze, Feb 20, 2016
Thema:

Signing In Problems Help Please

1. Signing In Problems Help Please - Similar Threads - Signing Problems Help

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. BSOD Problem, Help Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Problem, Help Please: I've been having BSOD problems recently when watching films or videos. But the problem is that when I use the computer, the bsod does not appear, only when I do not use the computer for some time. I get it with the code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED....
  4. BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help

BSOD PROBLEMS, Please help: I've been having BSOD crashes lately and I've been trying to search for the causes and fixes. I used Memtest86 and came out with no issues, I also used OCCT and came out with no issues with my GPU. I've had BSOD with 3 different stop codes: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION,...
  5. Can't sign into Windows, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Windows, please help: The problem is exactly what the subject says. I can't sign into Windows. It says my password is incorrect. I have the password for my Microsoft account, but I guess that's not the same as a Windows password? If that's the case, then there isn't an option to reset the Windows...
  6. Can't sign into Windows, please help

Can't sign into Windows, please help: The problem is exactly what the subject says. I can't sign into Windows. It says my password is incorrect. I have the password for my Microsoft account, but I guess that's not the same as a Windows password? If that's the case, then there isn't an option to reset the Windows...
  7. microphone problems please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone problems please help: Recently out of nowhere, I lost connection to all my microphones steel series arctis 7, hyper x quad cast all are USB microphones. Still, for some reason, the only microphone working is my webcam microphone. When they just stopped working, they are just silent. The weird...
  8. help to fix this problem please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to fix this problem please!: Data usage is stuck to 0. Is there any one to help me. My computers drivers are up to date. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-to-fix-this-problem-please/5272b2e5-3412-43ff-813f-e033acd2a36f
  9. Please help with this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help with this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/something-went-wrong-while-trying-to-turn-on/e3574c71-b368-4a44-930c-b079e48ea90b?tm=1533049618684...
  10. Wierd Problem- please help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wierd Problem- please help!: I put windows 10 on my test machine that was running 8.1 pro everything went smoothly I have not had a real time last night to play around with it so i shut the pc down When turning it on this morning I got the Windows Screen and now everything is black. I have a mouse...