Windows 10: Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Discus and support Signing in to Googlemail (or not) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi There Is there a simple way to disable the need to sign into Gmail lease. I have Googled same question, but the suggestions don't work out... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Hi There

Is there a simple way to disable the need to sign into Gmail lease.

I have Googled same question, but the suggestions don't work out when I try.

:)

frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016

2. i cant add my googlemail email address to my windows phone

i have a samsung omnia 7 i am trying to add my googlemail email address to receive my emails but i keep getting a messagesaying we couldnt find the account information you entered. make sure the email address is correct and try again. but if i try sign into
    my gmail on the phones internet it lets me so why wont it let me add my googlemail address to my phones emails and accounts.

mark anthony wagstaff, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Email notifications

Hi,

I have purchased a C3-00 today and I do not receive notifications when emails arrive. I have been into the settings section and have set the options to:

When roaming: follow my account settings

Update my inbox - very fast

Alert me for new mails: on

Alert me only during 00:00 to 00:00.

The phone will only find emails if I sign into the "Mail" section, it then starts searching at this point. What I want it to do is to alert me to emails from Googlemail when it is in normal resting mode i.e not signed in to Googlemail. Is this possible or
    is the handset not designed to alert people to emails in this way? If not, this would appear to be something of a design flaw.

Jonturner2003, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

We're going to need more information. What are you trying to do that forces you to log in to Gmail? Other than to actually check Gmail or use something like Google Drive, you shouldn't be forced to do so.

DeaconFrost, Dec 7, 2016
  5. I know I should not have to insert password, I simply want to>>>

c/on GM icon
    compose a message

But I am made to insert user name, which autocompletes/next/.......are in password window, suggesting my p/w is there, but its not.

frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016
  6. Dude Win User
    Next time you log in, click on keep me signed in

Dude, Dec 7, 2016
  7. Hi Dude

Well meant I know, but the box is ticked, yet makes no difference, and thanks.

frenchman96, Dec 8, 2016
  8. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Just had a notification from you Dude, but the last post was no 5, cant see last one?

frenchman96, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

1. Signing in to Googlemail (or not) - Similar Threads - Signing Googlemail

2. popup: We can't sign in to your account

in Windows 10 Customization
    popup: We can't sign in to your account: After signing into my windows 10 account I get regularly, but every time on log in, a pop up message. It says: We can't sign in to your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any...
  3. Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with...: This is on my work laptop which authenticates through the company domain. Windows Hello fingerprint authentication was working fine. i then changed my password on the domain (not through windows) and ever since the Windows Hello authentication gives me the message Your...
  4. Security sign in, on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security sign in, on my PC: I set up a 4 digit pin to sign in, on my laptop. Now I want to get rid of that, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-sign-in-on-my-pc/2a2714aa-594c-4cdb-b880-51f4b64cc7e2
  5. Strange Device Performance & health Warning Sign

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Device Performance & health Warning Sign: Hi, my Windows Defender Security Center, Device performance & health shows a warning sign and has recommendations for my device. After I click the View health report button, it says nothing, all health reports say "No issues". Well, I feel strange. And besides that I felt...
  6. You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10): Hi, Attached is the error I am facing since 3 Days. My 20 Users are getting the same issue and the desktop is being shutting down, Error is "You're about to be signed out. Windows will shutdown in less than a minute.(Windows 10)" Please Give a proper solution for this as...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-lags-after-i-click/3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  8. PIN sign in option

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN sign in option: How to remove PIN sign in option on local account sign in. It is not secure as it cannot be configured to work with a third party 2fa device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in-option/63ea7aae-38bf-4cd8-be1b-16f133a69619
  9. we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't sign you in to xbox live a specified logon session does not exist. it may...: Hello, i wanted to get back to the game sea of thieves on windows 10 pc and when i try to connect to the xbox (beta) app using my microsoft account (its a gmail email) i get this error : "we couldn't sign you in to xbox live. A specified logon session does not exist. it may...
  10. Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.: I had a lot of trouble in trying to download the bedrock edition, as I had the java edition a few years ago but haven't played in a long time. I finally managed to download it on my laptop, but when I attempt to sign in on my Microsoft account it just says its signing me in...