Windows 10: Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Discus and support Signing in to Googlemail (or not) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi There Is there a simple way to disable the need to sign into Gmail lease. I have Googled same question, but the suggestions don't work out... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Hi There

Is there a simple way to disable the need to sign into Gmail lease.

I have Googled same question, but the suggestions don't work out when I try.

:)

frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016

2. i cant add my googlemail email address to my windows phone

i have a samsung omnia 7 i am trying to add my googlemail email address to receive my emails but i keep getting a messagesaying we couldnt find the account information you entered. make sure the email address is correct and try again. but if i try sign into
    my gmail on the phones internet it lets me so why wont it let me add my googlemail address to my phones emails and accounts.

mark anthony wagstaff, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Email notifications

Hi,

I have purchased a C3-00 today and I do not receive notifications when emails arrive. I have been into the settings section and have set the options to:

When roaming: follow my account settings

Update my inbox - very fast

Alert me for new mails: on

Alert me only during 00:00 to 00:00.

The phone will only find emails if I sign into the "Mail" section, it then starts searching at this point. What I want it to do is to alert me to emails from Googlemail when it is in normal resting mode i.e not signed in to Googlemail. Is this possible or
    is the handset not designed to alert people to emails in this way? If not, this would appear to be something of a design flaw.

Jonturner2003, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

We're going to need more information. What are you trying to do that forces you to log in to Gmail? Other than to actually check Gmail or use something like Google Drive, you shouldn't be forced to do so.

DeaconFrost, Dec 7, 2016
  5. I know I should not have to insert password, I simply want to>>>

c/on GM icon
    compose a message

But I am made to insert user name, which autocompletes/next/.......are in password window, suggesting my p/w is there, but its not.

frenchman96, Dec 7, 2016
  6. Dude Win User
    Next time you log in, click on keep me signed in

Dude, Dec 7, 2016
  7. Hi Dude

Well meant I know, but the box is ticked, yet makes no difference, and thanks.

frenchman96, Dec 8, 2016
  8. Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

Just had a notification from you Dude, but the last post was no 5, cant see last one?

frenchman96, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Signing in to Googlemail (or not)

1. Signing in to Googlemail (or not) - Similar Threads - Signing Googlemail

2. Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Sign in to your Microsoft account messages roll out: Windows 10 users who sign in using local accounts may see Sign in to your Microsoft account nags when they open the Settings app. The functionality is rolling out in release preview builds of Windows 10. Soon, it will be released as part of a stable update, likely the May...
  3. Unable to sign into windows —need new password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into windows —need new password: Windows not accepting password.. need new password to get into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-windows-need-new-password/7d7aebc9-c92f-4538-8149-6abcc10c2d08
  4. Unable to sign into windows —need new password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into windows —need new password: Windows not accepting password.. need new password to get into Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-windows-need-new-password/7d7aebc9-c92f-4538-8149-6abcc10c2d08
  5. Unable to sign into windows —need new password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  7. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  8. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  9. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix: I have this problem,"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:...
  10. Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 Need digitally signed version of fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade