Windows 10: signing into my microsoft account from settings

Discus and support signing into my microsoft account from settings in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi. a blind it student, and using windows 10 64 bit pro 1607 on a toshiba satellite pro c-50-a and i use a screen reader jaws for windows from Freedom... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by StarTrekCafe, Sep 20, 2016.

1. signing into my microsoft account from settings

hi. a blind it student, and using windows 10 64 bit pro 1607 on a toshiba satellite pro c-50-a and i use a screen reader jaws for windows from Freedom Scientific Home Page. and now i have a local account, no password. auto login, but when i try to then fix my microsoft account issue, i get this message. can any one help. my internet is so slow not funny, and the advice i got from microsoft disability answerdesk, which is a bit extreme, reinstall windows. so will paste the message, and cannot reset my pin, want to go from a local account to a microsoft account, can do this on the web, but not within windows 10 64 bit pro. any help. marvin from adelaide, australia. ps: pasting the settings message below. Making sure it’s you For security, an application needs to verify your identity. The dictionary attack mitigation is triggered and the provided authorization was ignored by the provider.
    I forgot my PIN Link

:)

StarTrekCafe, Sep 20, 2016

2. signing into my microsoft account on my windows 10 laptop

We would like to verify if the issue happens right after you launch the application or after typing your user name and password? We would also like to know if you have performed a clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup
    programs?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 20, 2016
  3. signing into my microsoft account on my windows 10 laptop

Hi,

To help us eliminate the possibility that this issue with signing in to Cortana and other apps is related to any third-party software, we recommend performing a
    clean boot to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This
    article will give you an information on how to do so.

Moreover, we would like to verify if the issue happens after you type your credentials to the app or after launching the app?

Let us know if you have clarifications.

Darian Tab, Sep 20, 2016
Thema:

signing into my microsoft account from settings

1. signing into my microsoft account from settings - Similar Threads - signing microsoft account

2. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings: I just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. In doing so I changed the email associated with and the password of my microsoft account. When I attempt to login from windows 10 I am prompted with a second screen that tells me my password is incorrect. I've entered the previous...
  3. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings: I just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. In doing so I changed the email associated with and the password of my microsoft account. When I attempt to login from windows 10 I am prompted with a second screen that tells me my password is incorrect. I've entered the previous...
  4. I cannot sign in to my microsoft account from account settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Microsoft account sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account sign in?: Every time I make a comment on an MSN news article I'm prompted to sign in to my account, even if it's a few seconds or minutes between comments.How can I stay signed in?I'm on a desktop, windows 10, using Microsoft edge.Any advice? Please....
  6. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  7. Signing in to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signing in to my Microsoft account: I shut down my laptop yesterday like I normally do. On turning it on today, it asks for a password as opposed to a PIN. I have tried using my password but I still can't sign in. And there's no other sign in option available for me. What might be the issue?...
  8. Signing in to MS account from Settings

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in to MS account from Settings: Hello, I am able to login to my microsoft account from a browser without a problem. However, I am unable to login to my MS account from settings where my account info is kept. I had an automatic login set there and I unset it to troubleshoot something. Now I can't log...
  9. Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings: I've been looking for how to fix this for a couple hours now, yesterday, I got Xbox game pass and tried to play a game, however I couldn't sign into Xbox at all, error 0x80190001. Today, I tried again, this time on Dead by Daylight, and got the same error. So to fix it, I...
  10. Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings: [ATTACH] I've been looking for how to fix this for a couple hours now, yesterday, I got Xbox game pass and tried to play a game, however I couldn't sign into Xbox at all, error 0x80190001. Today, I tried again, this time on Dead by Daylight, and got the same error. So to...