Windows 10: Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error

Discus and support Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve recently installed the new update of Windows 10 and two errors occured : sihost.exe : Unknown Hard Error, and Explorer.exe : Unknown Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mel Maghazehi, May 22, 2018.

1. Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error

Hi, I’ve recently installed the new update of Windows 10 and two errors occured : sihost.exe : Unknown Hard Error, and Explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error

I’ve tried to perform a cleanboot, didn’t find any corrupted file. Then I performed a chkdsk /f /r via the administrator command prompt, nothing changed. I also tried to do a sfc /scannow but for some reason, I couldn’t ..

I even tried to delete the last update, you may guess that it didn’t work.
    I was thinking about downloading a software that could scan + delete the corrupted file(s) but since I can’t get access to Internet anymore, I can’t download anything...

Does someone have a solution ?
    Thanks in advance Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown  Hard Error :)

:)

Mel Maghazehi, May 22, 2018

2. sihost.exe unknown hard error.

sihost.exe. Unknown Hard Eror

dinamik56dinamik56, May 22, 2018
  3. is there a fix to sihost.exe hard error?

new fresh upgrade install windows 10. ( from 7 )

critical error - start menu and cortana aren't working.

went through steps as advised.

Safe Mode - Sihost.exe unknown Hard Error

PC is now useless as start and search never loads and NO FIX OR ADVISE FROM MICROSOFT???

I would like an answer please....

build 10240

Mike

MikeWatsonXR, May 22, 2018
Thema:

Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error

1. Sihost.exe and explorer.exe : Unknown Hard Error - Similar Threads - Sihost exe explorer

2. Unknown exe files SOLVED

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown exe files SOLVED: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  3. Unknown exe files

Unknown exe files: Today I found several exe files but can't find any info on Google as to if they are Windows exe or maybe malware.here are their locations and names%PROGRAMFILESX86%\rosser\Combes.exe%PROGRAMFILESx86%\unreal\Comment.exe%Localappdata%\Observation.exeThey show up in the Registry...
  4. exe error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    exe error: my pc is win 10 pro all files not open because exe file missing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-error/3243e85f-bea1-4f99-9099-3c98a9b9e1e4
  5. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  6. Exe error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe error: what does this mean and how i can fix this? (the instruction at 0x00000000759059A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000759059A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c....
  7. Error exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error exe: I keep getting this error on my dell laptop and as a result, I am unable to download any programs from the Internet. How can I fix this? (the institution at 0x00000000774359A0 referenced memory at 0x00000000774359A0. the required data was not placed into memory because of...
  8. exe error

exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  9. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  10. Unknown .exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown .exe?: I was browsing my Task Manager for suspicous processes and I stumbled along one called 'WinStore.Mobile.exe'. Is this usual? I will post a Word Doc which includes screenshots. 36819

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sihost.exe errors

2. sihost.exe hard error

3. explorer.exe hard error on fresh install

4. another sihost.exe hard,
  5. sihost.exe acer error post windows install,
  6. explorer.exe unknown hard error