Windows 10: Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error

Discus and support Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently my computer been restarting to the lock screen whenever I leave it alone and then the sihost.exe- system warning unknown hard error occurs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielLin1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error

Recently my computer been restarting to the lock screen whenever I leave it alone and then the sihost.exe- system warning unknown hard error occurs.

When I clicked ok or exit the popup thing the screen will turn into the black (or whatever your taskbar color is) I am not able to click on start button and the window start won't open, the taskbar's search doesn't do anything when I clicked on it. I'm able to open up apps pin to the taskbar though.

Things I have tried:

Window + x, doesn't work it won't show up

Window + r misconfig , i think it's like a clean boot didn't work.

I cant open up administration cmd since I cant access search bar

By the way, I have avast virus cleaner thing but I deleted them

:)

DanielLin1, Jul 7, 2018

2. windows 10 sihost unknown error

Is there a fix for the April windows 10 sihost "unknown error"?

Thanks

martineley, Jul 7, 2018
  3. sihost unknown hard error

running Win 10 on a Toshiba. Third party Antivirus which has been running for two years without error. very few "Apps" Office 2013 running. not running outlook..

computer booths and login screen shows. login normal mode, background pops up for a few seconds then the screen goes dark. mouse pointer is on screen and can reach the Task Manager but nothing else.

similar in safe mode except that the screen fully loads then a sihost unknown hard error pops up. when i click "OK" the

screen goes blank.

I have tried to do a system restor and ipt atopped early in the cycle.

Any ideas or directions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Bluenote38, Jul 7, 2018
  4. GregZara Win User

Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error

sihost.exe unknown hard error

My PC recently updated and I have an empty deskstop. Believe it's due to sihost.exe unknown hard error. I tried to do the 5 fix at Fix: sihost.exe Unknown Hard Error after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803 | Driver Talent

I have done "Perform a Clean Boot on Your Windows 10" but it did not work.

I could not Run SFC/Scannow Command and Run CHKDSK Command Press Windows + X is not working.

Likewise my start menu is not working.

Please help

GregZara, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error

1. Sihost.exe System Error, Unknown Hard Error - Similar Threads - Sihost exe System

2. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  3. Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help with me, sihost unknown hardware error.: Can someone help with with my son's gaming PC. HE "supposedly" head butted his desktop laughing at a tiktok post. Yes I know that sounds bananas. But ever since, he has a black screen with error sihost "unknown hard error".. I tried following steps found online and nothing...
  4. LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error": Is It Just Me Or Have Any One Face ing This Issue While Booting Not Until To The Lock Screen?.Because I Have Search Everything On The Internet, I Don't See Anyone Having This Issue.How Do I Get This Error?After My Laptop Booting Up From The System Restore, The Restore Was Not...
  5. LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LogonUI.exe - System Error "Unknown Hard Error": Is It Just Me Or Have Any One Face ing This Issue While Booting Not Until To The Lock Screen?.Because I Have Search Everything On The Internet, I Don't See Anyone Having This Issue.How Do I Get This Error?After My Laptop Booting Up From The System Restore, The Restore Was Not...
  6. Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown hard error: Hi, My laptop had been perfectly fine all day yesterday, but when I went to watch TV on it in the evening the screen suddenly went all blue and it started coming up with “Unknown hard error”. I tried a couple of suggested solutions like pressing Windows + R (suggested by...
  7. Unknown hard error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unknown hard error: Hello Today (7/12/2018) 12:45 am i finish update of my laptop, as it is auto update everytime. As it asked for a reatart option i clicked later to restart . After my study time i restated it and the laptop was not working properly after that. I had arranged my icond and...
  8. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknown Hard Error: Unknown Hard Error crashes cam program Tried trouble shooter no luck Tried msconfig no start up items no luck ran cam program crashed anyway with no start up items updater trouble shooter says update are there and fixed but doesn't load any...
  9. SIHOST buffer overrun error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SIHOST buffer overrun error: I am encountering the following popup error message when I try to restart my system in Safe Mode: Sihost.exe – System error – The system detected an overrun of a stack based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of...
  10. Unknown Hard Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Unknown Hard Error: Hi All, I have been trying to resolve various issues with W10 (see other posts) and have been trying to use Safe mode to rule out possible configuration abnormalities. However, on both of my test machines, I get an error dialog titled: explorer.exe - System Warning...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sihost.exe system error additional memory