Windows 10: Silverstone USB3 X 2 nineteen pin board

Discus and support Silverstone USB3 X 2 nineteen pin board in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've just fitted A Silverstone pcie board which has two internal 19 pin usb 3 outlets. it works fine with W7 and 8.1 but sadly the drivers won't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tinmar49, Jan 16, 2015.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Silverstone USB3 X 2 nineteen pin board

I've just fitted A Silverstone pcie board which has two internal 19 pin usb 3 outlets. it works fine with W7 and 8.1 but sadly the drivers won't work with 10 (all 64 bit). W7 required the driver cd but 8.1 found the drivers automatically. No doubt W10 will soon work with this board. Model no. SST-ECU01

:)

tinmar49, Jan 16, 2015

2. Is there are structured way to find out if I can get my SST-EC01-P card running under windows 10 on my system?

Hi,

I have windows 10 home running on an X48 platinum board from MSI. Since I bought a new case with USB3 connectors I bought a silverstone SST-EC01-P

PCIe Card. The card has an NEC uPD720202 USB 3.0 controller. When I go to device manager I see an exclimation mark in a triangle before "Renesas Electronic USB 3.0 controller". Currently it says Code 10, the apparatus doesn't start. The microsoft driver
    isn't doesn't solve it.

I need some help to get this card working. I have several questions and need some guidance to find out if this card actually can work or not on my pc.

1) Do I need to update the card's firmware or not, on the silverstone website is an update for windows 8, but nothing for Windows 10.

2) How to update the firmware if necessary, does the card need to start before doing that or not. Norton tells me that there is a reputation risk on that firmware update ( downloaded from silverstone website), so I need to shut down Norton first? How do
    you tackle this in a step by step way?

Strange thing is that after I have givin up on it, it suddendly worked only once. The next time i rebooted my PC it didn't work any more

Thx in advance,

eddykunnen, Jan 16, 2015
  3. Monitor screen goes black when playing games.

Hey guys, my pc turns on fine and i can watch videos and all that stuff but before loading into a game like Fortnite my screen goes black and then says no hdmi connected. My specs are 12gb ram DDR4, ASRock super alloy h110m-itx/ac motherboard, i5 6500 cpu,
    gtx1080ti evga sc with 2 Silverstone fans blowing directly onto it and a Silverstone 600w.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Cody Flynn, Jan 16, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Some of these pcie boards don't give native USB3 speed on older mobos as the pcie bus on the mobo isn't fast enough. Does your computer run 8.1 with USB3 at Native USB 3 speed -- many don't even though they have the blue usb3 connector.

I think in any case there may be a problem with native USB 3 on W10 -- the card should still function though at USB2 speeds.

USB3 drivers will appear shortly for W10 I'm sure.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jan 21, 2015
  5. Saltgrass Win User
    I would suggest you try the 8.1 drivers with the board.

Saltgrass, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Silverstone USB3 X 2 nineteen pin board - Similar Threads - Silverstone USB3 nineteen

2. PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PCIE 6+2 pin to 1x8 + 6+2 pin: Hi, I have the Deepcool PF550 power supply, which is a 550W PSU that comes with a PCIE 6+2 pin. I want to connect it to a RX6700XT graphic card which requires the 1x8 + 6+2 pin. Is there a way to do it without changing PSU? Like a converter or something. Thanks
  3. Warzone 2 Direct X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone 2 Direct X: I couldn't play Warzone 2 for 2 weeks, every time I attempt to open that game it always shows this message, I would like to know is something wrong with the game or if there's something wrong with my pc....
  4. Warzone 2 Direct X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Warzone 2 Direct X: I couldn't play Warzone 2 for 2 weeks, every time I attempt to open that game it always shows this message, I would like to know is something wrong with the game or if there's something wrong with my pc....
  5. Using same email x 2

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Using same email x 2: Hi Folks, I have a gmail address, it is used to sign in on my browser and my Chromebook. It is also used as my Microsoft Account with one exception, both have different passwords. This has worked well from my Win 7 pc days. Now I have got a mobile/cell phone, I use it to get...
  6. How to remove x: boot -2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove x: boot -2: Hello. This subject opened before but not came a solution and someone locked the thread. So Ive got same problem. When I want to clean install win10 from usb i format the disk then install the win 10. Even i dont connect the home internet i see some new features amd apps in...
  7. Strange happenings on 2 x Surface Pro X - No Office, PIN, Facial Recog

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange happenings on 2 x Surface Pro X - No Office, PIN, Facial Recog: Hi All, Chris Phillips from NZ here!.. nice to meet everybody and hoping there's some good Surface geeks who can help! Bought a Surface Pro X as it suits my browsing / Tablet / Productivity needs. Within the first days of owning, started having issues directly relating to...
  8. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  9. USB2 and USB3

USB2 and USB3: Win 10 seems to sort problems its own way. On Win 7, there's no trouble about plugging in USB 2 devices. But when I plug in my camera [PRAKTICA Z250 - not a Smithsonian exhibit] on the Win 10 pc the pics don't download with an on-screen choice, no matter how I set up the...
  10. BIOS not detecting USB3 pen drives in USB3 Hub

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS not detecting USB3 pen drives in USB3 Hub: When I open the BIOS the pen drives plugged into the USB3 hub are not listed in the "Boot priority settings", however, if a pen drive is plugged directly into the PC USB3 or USB2 port it appears in the "Boot priority settings". Once booted into Windows 10 all USB2 and USB3...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SST-EC01 w10 driver