Windows 10: SimCity 4 Deluxe

Discus and support SimCity 4 Deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I can see from the various threads that Simcity 4 Deluxe will run on Win10, in fact, I've had it working on Win10 on a previous PC, but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trevtoo, Oct 2, 2015.

1. trevtoo Win User

SimCity 4 Deluxe

Hi all,
    I can see from the various threads that Simcity 4 Deluxe will run on Win10, in fact, I've had it working on Win10 on a previous PC, but I'm having problems with my new box.
    It's a MSI Nightblade with a Nvidia GeForce 210 graphics card. It didn't run earlier with built-in M.B. graphics either. Anyone have any ideas please.
    Thanks,
    Trevor

:)

trevtoo, Oct 2, 2015
  2. Tim_77 Win User

Simcity 4 Deluxe - Windows 10 registry error Text not in database error for the SSP / DAMN

I have Simcity 4 Deluxe installed and I am getting the "text_not_in_database" error for the SSP / DAMN. While troubleshooting I discovered there is no entry in the system registry (regedit).

Any idea why this is occurring and how to fix it? The game loads just fine / no issues.

I have a:

HP M9400F running windows 10

everything is up to date for windows and Simcity 4 Deluxe.

OP - Simcity 4 Deluxe - Windows 10 registry error Text not in database

Tim_77, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Unable to run SimCity 4 delux Edition in Windows 10

Original Title: SimCity 4 delux Edition: W10 compatibility

hello everybody, I've the SC4DE original CD box , but i cant run the program, I tryed with compatibility mode ( SP2 and SP3) without result. some tips?

thanks

Sergio Collina, Oct 2, 2015
  4. trevtoo Win User

SimCity 4 Deluxe

Hi all, just downloaded and installed the GOG version. Running no probs on my NVIDIA GTX1060 laptop. Just getting the parameters sorted out.
    Thanks again,
    Trev *Biggrin

trevtoo, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

SimCity 4 Deluxe

1. SimCity 4 Deluxe - Similar Threads - SimCity Deluxe

2. Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: While I realize that Microsoft Money Plus Deluxe is no longer being sold nor supported by Microsoft, I have been able to run it in a limited version (offline) to my satisfaction for over a decade (thanks to technicians devising workarounds) from my transition, first from...
  3. Access to free Microsofst games on Windows 10 deleted after reboot of PC: Mah Jong Deluxe,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to free Microsofst games on Windows 10 deleted after reboot of PC: Mah Jong Deluxe,...: Get apps re-installed/updated on Windows 10 after PC reboot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-free-microsofst-games-on-windows-10/35ce4067-6472-4477-bedd-4c6eb1e1346b
  4. Quicken Deluxe 2000

Quicken Deluxe 2000: How can I rum my old version of Quicken Deluxe 2000 on Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-deluxe-2000/07c8adef-2d7e-498f-b320-c9cf8e4e648b
  5. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates: I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the Internet an also worked on my machine) to make it work with Windows 10 since I few upgrades back since it is based on ASUS P6T...
  6. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  7. Microsoft simulator delux install issues

Microsoft simulator delux install issues: I have problem in installing Microsoft simulator delux edision on new window 10 comuter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-simulator-delux-install-issues/e5435f1c-0c17-40f2-8e84-a58aaf97ed93
  8. Trouble running SimCity 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble running SimCity 3000: Today I installed SimCity 3000 onto my PC, the setup went fine but when I try to start the game it asks me to run it as an administrator, I don't know why it asks this but I do it anyway, but after I do that nothing happens at all. In the games' properties menu I did select...
  9. SimCity 4 Dekuxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SimCity 4 Dekuxe: Hi, I'm hoping that someone here can help me. I've tried to install SimCity 4 on various Win 10 machines, but can't get it to run. When I try, I get a msg to run as administrator, but that doesn't help. I tried to install as admin but that doesn't work either. I see it is...
  10. Simcity 4000 not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simcity 4000 not working on Windows 10: Simcity 4000 (steam ver) doesn't even try to load.... Anyone know of a fix for this? I mean, I click the play button, and it literally does nothing. I've tried adding parameters and compatibility mode that magically worked for people, but... Nothing! I'm seriously about to...