Windows 10: SimCity 4 Deluxe

Discus and support SimCity 4 Deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I can see from the various threads that Simcity 4 Deluxe will run on Win10, in fact, I've had it working on Win10 on a previous PC, but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by trevtoo, Oct 2, 2015.

1. trevtoo Win User

SimCity 4 Deluxe

Hi all,
    I can see from the various threads that Simcity 4 Deluxe will run on Win10, in fact, I've had it working on Win10 on a previous PC, but I'm having problems with my new box.
    It's a MSI Nightblade with a Nvidia GeForce 210 graphics card. It didn't run earlier with built-in M.B. graphics either. Anyone have any ideas please.
    Thanks,
    Trevor

:)

trevtoo, Oct 2, 2015
  2. Tim_77 Win User

Simcity 4 Deluxe - Windows 10 registry error Text not in database error for the SSP / DAMN

I have Simcity 4 Deluxe installed and I am getting the "text_not_in_database" error for the SSP / DAMN. While troubleshooting I discovered there is no entry in the system registry (regedit).

Any idea why this is occurring and how to fix it? The game loads just fine / no issues.

I have a:

HP M9400F running windows 10

everything is up to date for windows and Simcity 4 Deluxe.

OP - Simcity 4 Deluxe - Windows 10 registry error Text not in database

Tim_77, Oct 2, 2015
  3. Unable to run SimCity 4 delux Edition in Windows 10

Original Title: SimCity 4 delux Edition: W10 compatibility

hello everybody, I've the SC4DE original CD box , but i cant run the program, I tryed with compatibility mode ( SP2 and SP3) without result. some tips?

thanks

Sergio Collina, Oct 2, 2015
  4. trevtoo Win User

SimCity 4 Deluxe

Hi all, just downloaded and installed the GOG version. Running no probs on my NVIDIA GTX1060 laptop. Just getting the parameters sorted out.
    Thanks again,
    Trev *Biggrin

trevtoo, Sep 4, 2016
Thema:

SimCity 4 Deluxe

1. SimCity 4 Deluxe - Similar Threads - SimCity Deluxe

2. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  3. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...: i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe but it doesnt show me how to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-microsoft-flight-sim-deluxe-40th/faa531b7-57b4-404b-8f5d-fcdc90298e0b
  4. i have paid for microsoft flight sim deluxe 40th Anniversary Edition but it doesnt show me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  6. How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I back up The Print Shop Deluxe Versions 23 & 23.1 to a flash drive, in Windows 11?...: I recently purchased The Print Shop Version 6.4 which I was told was the most recent version and was told I had to uninstall The Print Shop Deluxe versions 23 and 23.1. I want to save both apps since I have several years' worth of projects created on both. I have two flash...
  7. How can I get *Simcity 3000: UK Edition* to run?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get *Simcity 3000: UK Edition* to run?: Whenever I try to run it it says "Please login with administrator privileges and try again", but it does nothing when I run it with administrator. This also applies to the BAT tool. I am aware of the GOG version but I would prefer to be able to use the disc copy I own...
  8. Trouble running SimCity 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble running SimCity 3000: Today I installed SimCity 3000 onto my PC, the setup went fine but when I try to start the game it asks me to run it as an administrator, I don't know why it asks this but I do it anyway, but after I do that nothing happens at all. In the games' properties menu I did select...
  9. SimCity 4 Dekuxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SimCity 4 Dekuxe: Hi, I'm hoping that someone here can help me. I've tried to install SimCity 4 on various Win 10 machines, but can't get it to run. When I try, I get a msg to run as administrator, but that doesn't help. I tried to install as admin but that doesn't work either. I see it is...
  10. Simcity 4000 not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simcity 4000 not working on Windows 10: Simcity 4000 (steam ver) doesn't even try to load.... Anyone know of a fix for this? I mean, I click the play button, and it literally does nothing. I've tried adding parameters and compatibility mode that magically worked for people, but... Nothing! I'm seriously about to...