Windows 10: Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop?

Discus and support Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there an application for windows that can do only this: to attach png image that I specify, so that image will follow mouse cursor? (it should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Acronis, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Acronis Win User

Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop?

Is there an application for windows that can do only this: to attach png image that I specify, so that image will follow mouse cursor? (it should follow mouse cursor without delay)
    I find couple programs that do what I explained - in a browser, but I need it to work in windows desktop.

:)

Acronis, Nov 16, 2017
  2. sonispeed Win User

Animated Cursors become a Still image with Windows 10

Hello,

I have a question about the Cursor. Currently I have a theme as a animated blue crystal cursor and I applied them in my windows 10. However it is correctly performing in win7 but not win 10.

I am wondering why is that? Please see the attachment below.

Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop? [​IMG]

Windows 10 should be more advanced, but why it is no longer support for a simple animated cursor?

They are .ani files.

THanks

Soni

sonispeed, Nov 16, 2017
  3. Paste image in body of email Windows 10

With Windows 10 I cannot right click on an image to copy paste it into the body of an email. I cannot select an image by dragging over it to control c and control v either. When I have my cursor over the image even though it's not selected, I can control
    C, but when I have the cursor in the body of my email and control v, it makes it an attachment rather than in the body.

Please help. This is minute one of Windows 10 and should be a very simple 101 task and I'm aggravated already.

Thanks.

GwynneBeatty, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop?

Hi Acronis.

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to do.

Are you trying to move an image?

Are you trying to attach image to email?

Are you trying to insert an image in a graphic editor?

If you could tell the forum what you are trying to do, other than drag an image, it might help in the responses.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Nov 16, 2017
Thema:

Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop?

1. Simple application - attach image to follow cursor windows desktop? - Similar Threads - Simple application attach

2. my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image: my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-firewall-not-starting-shows-the/74ccaa5f-59d8-4833-97bf-c809b58c894f
  3. my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image: my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-firewall-not-starting-shows-the/74ccaa5f-59d8-4833-97bf-c809b58c894f
  4. my windows firewall not starting shows the following error attached in the image

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  6. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  7. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Simple imaging from a USB stick?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Simple imaging from a USB stick?: Target: Clone simple laptop (Windows 10 & office only) to USB stick, reapply image from stick no technical understanding Background: I am doing some work for a charity who have been given the number of laptops that they want people to use for learning and to access resources...
  9. Windows Mail - Embedded Images (Not attachments)

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail - Embedded Images (Not attachments): Hi All When someone sends me a photo but rather than adding using paper-clip icon in whatever mail client they are using, it is getting pasted in to the body of the mail. When received, I can't save or print it - only able to COPY or DELETE if I 'right click' - if I left...
  10. Opening image attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening image attachments: Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this. Thanks Becky 15632