Windows 10: SIMPLE TRICK, I've been doing on slow sluggiesh computers for years..

Discus and support SIMPLE TRICK, I've been doing on slow sluggiesh computers for years.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; If your having a slow sluggish computer this may work or it may not for you, but it typically works for me. I simply go to TASK MANAGER and delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Fidel, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Fidel Win User

SIMPLE TRICK, I've been doing on slow sluggiesh computers for years..

If your having a slow sluggish computer this may work or it may not for you, but it typically works for me. I simply go to TASK MANAGER and delete anything thats new on TM for the last few days when the computer started getting slow.

For example if your computer has been running slow for the last 3 days..go to TM..background processes right click properties and look at the dates, many times if you see things new on the TM from NOV 1st 2nd 3rd, or late October..it could be the reason for the slow PC.

Just thought i'd share that, as people never mention it on various tech forums.

:)

Fidel, Nov 5, 2016

2. Howto set internet explorer when it won't open

Thanks for the things to try. It wouldn't do the trick for me.

I've tried to set IE many different ways but can't come up with one that works.There must be a simple fix to this but I see many people

have so many problems with IE.Many years ago I had xp and don't remember having any trouble withIE.

jacobixz39, Nov 5, 2016
  3. kme2017 Win User
    problems with windows 10 updates.

I've already upgraded to windows 10 without any problems. I've been using windows 10 for over a year now but recently windows 10 is trying to do some upgrades on my computer but every time I try to do them my computer locks up or is very, very slow. I mean
    it takes over 2 hours and the install process isn't 32% done when I decide to quit and recover my system.

What do you suggest I do?

kme2017, Nov 5, 2016
Thema:

SIMPLE TRICK, I've been doing on slow sluggiesh computers for years..

1. SIMPLE TRICK, I've been doing on slow sluggiesh computers for years.. - Similar Threads - SIMPLE TRICK I've

2. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  3. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...: Hello,The problem I am having is icons on my desktop task bar are always turning invisible, everyday, without fail. This only happens with icons in my taskbar and nowhere else on my desktop. All my graphic drivers are up to date as well as my windows version.I can still click...
  4. I've been having this problem for about a year now. I have no idea what's wrong so I've...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I've been using this keyboard for about three years and I've started having trouble with it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been using this keyboard for about three years and I've started having trouble with it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBoiBell1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3sx8g/ive_been_using_this_keyboard_for_about_three/
  6. I've been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  7. Can't play pc game I've been playing for years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play pc game I've been playing for years: So I've been playing Age of Mythology since it came out and I am so upset that now I am unable to play it potentially because of the new Windows 10 update. I have had this problem since the middle of last year and have been trying on and off to get it to work. I have googled...
  8. I've been attacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been attacked: Today I received an e-mail stating that I've been hacked and they showed me that they know what one of my passwords are. They threatened me unless I send them money they are going to send compromising video taken of me thru my computer camera to everyone on my contact list....
  9. First time in many years I've been this flumoxed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First time in many years I've been this flumoxed: For the past month, I've been trying to make Nordlocker work. It's a new file encryption program, and although some users are reporting problems others seem to be able to use it well. That is, a user encrypts a folder of various files (MS Office and others). The user opens a...
  10. I've been a lifelong customer, I've used Windows since I was 6 years old. Microsoft screwed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've been a lifelong customer, I've used Windows since I was 6 years old. Microsoft screwed...: I've been passionate about computers since I was a kid and Windows was always my go-to. Recently I got accepted into IT school and as a present my parents got me Windows 10 pro, so that I could fiddle around with the more advanced features and expand my knowledge. Apparently,...