Windows 10: Simulate Mouse Clicks

Discus and support Simulate Mouse Clicks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a simple way to simulate mouse clicks? The script also needs to be linked to a shortcut, which can be placed on the taskbar. If I can do this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LT2000, Aug 24, 2015.

1. LT2000 Win User

Simulate Mouse Clicks

Is there a simple way to simulate mouse clicks? The script also needs to be linked to a shortcut, which can be placed on the taskbar. If I can do this, then I can customize some things.

:)

LT2000, Aug 24, 2015

2. Simulate a long LEFT click on a windows 10 touchscreen

I have a program that I need to use a left click and hold option to get me to a menu screen and I can do this just fine with a mouse, but of course if I'm using the touchscreen a long hold just simulates a right click. Can someone please assist or find
    a workaround for using the touch screen to simulate a long left click on the screen.

Thanks!

DerrickBuckingham Jr., Aug 24, 2015
  3. Flight Simulator X Gold Edition in windows 10

I previously had win 7 on the machine I use Flight Simulator x gold edition. Everything worked fine. When I upgraded to win 10, the simulator loads and runs okay, but once in the flight phase the mouse used to set controls does not function. The mouse
    works in all other programs. Is there a way to troubleshoot the mouse within Flight Simulator to correct the problem?

Greg.Whiting, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Simulate Mouse Clicks

1. Simulate Mouse Clicks - Similar Threads - Simulate Mouse Clicks

2. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  3. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  4. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  5. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse click: When I click left button of the mouse it jump over the page to the second one. When I try to open drop down menu, it does not allow me to do so for the same reason if I push and hold, I can see what is in the drop down menu, if I release button it close menu. What do I need...
  7. mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse clicking: Hi How do I stop the clicking sound on my mouse. When on Zoom and sharing my screen, the participants can hear eveyr click I make which is annoying. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicking/85c35be9-e1c8-45b2-8df2-135bfda8dafe
  8. Mouse Clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Clicks: Hey guys, Back at it again with another question. This time involving the upgrade from Windows 7 - 10. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I have been liking the file types and the simple stuff. This question has been solved before but since Windows 10 has evolved since...
  9. Simulate Touch Gestures with a Mouse?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simulate Touch Gestures with a Mouse?: Specifically, I'm trying to gain panning in Excel. This feature was removed in 2010 or 2013 based on my reading. However, it supposedly supports panning by finger on a tablet/touch screen device. I am not running one of those devices but I was wondering if it's possible to...
  10. Mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse clicks: Hello, I noticed that when you go to a button to click on it, the computer doesnt register your click until you release the mouse button, as opposed to simply depressing it. I would like to change that, so that it registers the input when the mouse button is depressed as...