Windows 10: Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore

Discus and support Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore. Before update i moved Captures folder to partition "E:". Now when i click to turn DVr on it come... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chummy, May 12, 2017.

1. chummy Win User

Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore

Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore. Before update i moved Captures folder to partition "E:". Now when i click to turn DVr on it come back automatically to off. If i go "open DVR folder location" it just opens nothing. In Xbox app in Game DVR tab it says "something went wrong, try again later".

This problem persist since CU update. I think this is related to Capture folder location but dont know how to fix it.

Edit: Thats make no sense, but yesterday i put a USB pen drive to add Windows 10 installation to repair Windows initialization, which i having issues with black screen at boot. So after trying a starting repair and come back to Windows, DVR capture folder was created inside USB windows stick "I:\captures" and Game DVR settings was working again, i just moved the folder to another disk and lets see if it keep working after that.

:)

chummy, May 12, 2017
  2. Mihawka Win User

Bad sound quality when registering with game drv

Hello,

I have a problem with the sound record by game dvr. The sound is horrible to listen and after many search I have found a solution but i don't approve.

This method consist to echo my micro for record the sound of pc et mute the sound of micro but i think that if the sound of the game is good why the sound of the micro is bad ? If you have a real solution i take this.

PS: I'm french /!\ Bad english detected /!\

Before the sound quality of the micro was good but since the update of windows creators update the sound is not anymore good.

I have two sound file record with game dvr and audacity:

Audacity: audacity.wav

Game dvr with 192k/s: gamedvr.mp3

Mihawka, May 12, 2017
  3. Xbox DVR [Problem]

This problem didn't solved since Windows 10 Fall Creators update and its : Recorded videos with Xbox Game DVR lags (PC) whatever the settings or the Game Fps (Game works 60FPS Xbox DVR tried deffrince settings and same problem)

Ps :

-not that much lag or lagging very much its a lag in sound and little bit in the game

-I reported this problem to support from Fall creators update and didn't solved until now

-The video/clip/mp4 is lagging not the game nor when recording only the video that I watch is lagging

I can record a video for example if its req, Windows insider build : 1803.

EliasBarhoum, May 12, 2017
Thema:

Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore

1. Since Creators Update Game DVR is not working anymore - Similar Threads - Since Creators Update

2. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  3. Game DVR not working in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game DVR not working in game: A few days ago the Xbox game bar stopped working in any of my games, when I press the shortcut win+G to bring up the game bar it will only do so on my desktop and not in any of my games. I have tried repairing and uninstalling the game bar and also checking all of the...
  4. External Microphone Not Working With Game DVR!

External Microphone Not Working With Game DVR!: Hi, I want to record footage of gameplay on windows 10. However, OBS studio and StreamLabs lag too much when I try to play games with them. So, I tried using Game DVR to record gameplay. I have a steinberg ur22 audio soundcard which links up to an external mic which I would...
  5. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  6. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  7. Game DVR

Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c
  8. Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low gaming fps since Fall Creators update.: what do you use to stream? shadowplay? if so.. turn it off and see how your game runs.
  9. Does Game DVR work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Game DVR work?: I downloaded the xbox app game asphalt 8 : airborne, love the car racing game, decided to make a clip of it using game dvr (windows key + G), hit red dot to start recording, it does, but then when I come back to it to hit the red dot again to stop recording, it says it cant...
  10. AutoComplete not working in Edge Since Fall Creators Update?

in Browsers and Email
    AutoComplete not working in Edge Since Fall Creators Update?: Hello, I remember before the Fall Creators Update, Edge would autofill certain pages addresses that I visited before when I start typing a word of the subject that the page is discussing (thus not necessarily the address itself). This does not seem to work anymore...