Windows 10: Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

Discus and support Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the latest windows 10 update Photoshop elements 15 will no longer work It will launch but then when I try to do anything get various error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AngelaSpicer, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

Since the latest windows 10 update Photoshop elements 15 will no longer work It will launch but then when I try to do anything get various error messages. It was working fine the day before the upgrade

:)

AngelaSpicer, Jul 16, 2018

2. Reinstall Photoshop Elements 15 ...

On August 28th I purchased through the Microsoft Store (Order # 8219051684) Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and downloaded onto my Windows computer. On Thursday, September 29th the motherboard on my computer (six years old) crashed. The same day I purchased
    a new Windows 10 computer but need help redownloading/reinstalling the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 program ...

CharleneReed, Jul 16, 2018
  3. photoshop elements 8 won't open

Hi Jay,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with Photoshop elements 8 on Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Photoshop elements 9 (latest version) from the below link and check if it helps.
    Download Photoshop Elements 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7

After downloading the setup file, Install the setup files through compatibility mode by following the below steps.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode and Run the program with Windows 8.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

Andre Da Costa, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work

1. Since the latest Windows 10 update Photoshop Elements 15 will no longer work - Similar Threads - Since latest update

2. Photoshop Elements 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Elements 2022: I purchased Photoshop Elements software from the MS Store. However, it does not download onto my laptop. Is it true that the download is valid only for Microsoft brand devices? Or it would download on any other device, say HP?...
  3. Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photoshop no longer working after latest Microsoft update: I received a message from Microsoft for a periodic update to my system Windows 10. Now I can no longer launch my Photoshop application. I receive the following error message: "Unable to continue because of a hardware or system error. Sorry, but this error is unrecoverable."...
  4. Adobe Photoshop Elements 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 10: I am running Windows 10 and Elements has pretty much quit working. For example: I want to magnify a section of an image to use the clone stamp tool. Elements doesn't even respond. Do I need to procure a new version of Photoshop? Bob Kukla...
  5. Photoshop Elements

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photoshop Elements: Hi I have Canon Utilities 3 installed on my windows ten Laptop and also Canon DDP4,Plus I also have Photoshop elements 19 installed.I use Canon Utilities and DDP4 for doing my photos,When I connect my Camera It opened canons utilitys and allows me to download the photos from...
  6. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Sometime ago, I purchased and downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements 15. It has now disappeared from my desktop computer. Does anyone know how or where I can retrieve it?...
  7. Photoshop Elements

Photoshop Elements: Hi, I bought my Photoshop Elements (Order 9177316668) from your shop. It seems that normally it is possible to download two copies of photoshop elements when buying the license (if buying it from adobe directly for example where prices are the same as in your shop). Now...
  8. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.

Adobe Photoshop Elements, Windows 10.: I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements for my new HP Envy360 and downloaded. Download error comes up when I open the program. Need to reinstall and have no product key. How do I reinstall the program?...
  9. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Photoshop Elements 15: Hi, in april 2017 I got the program from you. Ordernr 8782183256. Now I have a new computer. How do I get the program to install? Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/adobe-photoshop-elements-15/44684a55-bfd1-446c-be3f-4cf01bb27199