Windows 10: Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc

Discus and support Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since I made the 1803 update on my PC, my microphone on my laptop hasn't worked. I've manually confirmed that the microphone is not working. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JHarris3, Jul 10, 2018.

1. JHarris3 Win User

Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc

Since I made the 1803 update on my PC, my microphone on my laptop hasn't worked. I've manually confirmed that the microphone is not working. The screen capture below confirms that the 1803 update also updated microphone's driver. I'm also not able to update the driver. Please advise. Thanks.

Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc b009eaab-d2b9-45e9-af07-843b989d1784?upload=true.jpg

:)

JHarris3, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Rolly13 Win User
    Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer:

• Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings"
    • Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device"
    • Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON
    Among the apps that are showing is Edge. There the mike is working, but on chrome and my games microphone is not working

Rolly13, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc

1. Since update 1803, microphone doesn't work on pc - Similar Threads - Since update 1803

2. Microphone is not working since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is not working since update: My mic is not working on Teams and Skype they can't hear me during videocalls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-working-since-update/6f2800ff-c1aa-4ace-ae16-c0d0dfcdeb3a
  3. Microphone is not working since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is not working since update: My mic is not working on Teams and Skype they can't hear me during videocalls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-working-since-update/6f2800ff-c1aa-4ace-ae16-c0d0dfcdeb3a
  4. no microphone since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no microphone since update: My HP Envy x360 updated the other day and now I have no microphone and no way to get sound for my Zoom conferences without using cell phone audio. Cannot find a way to get the internal microphone back on. Any ideas?...
  5. Microphone doesn't work

Microphone doesn't work: I am on a Windows 10 Pro desktop and just purchased a new Jounivo microphone. It's supposed to be plug and play but when I try to test the microphone under the Windows audio settings, even though it shows the Jounivo mic, the little microphone icon where you can click to test...
  6. microphone doesn't work

microphone doesn't work: my laptop internal microphone stopped working suddenly without me changing any setting except privacy, I kept changing it for zoom application but it suddenly stopped working with all apps regardless of permission. when I open zoom or voice recorderwhich both have access to...
  7. Microphone doesn't work

Microphone doesn't work: The microphone of my apple earpods alambric doesn´t work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-doesnt-work/08295f54-34ea-4c6b-aa25-79f4900c77d7
  8. microphone not working since updating windows ten.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microphone not working since updating windows ten.: I updated laptop, last week and since then, the microphone is not working. It is showing it is on when video calling on facebook, but no one can hear me, I manage to get the camera working, but when my daughter in law video messaged me today I could hear them but they not me....
  9. Microphone doesn't work

Microphone doesn't work: Hi, i'm having some trouble with my microphone on my personal home computer: it is recognised by the pc, but it doesn't workl. I've seen that on Setting>Privacy>Microphone all the options are locked and there is above a text that say "some informations are hidden or managed...
  10. Microphone doesn't work

Microphone doesn't work: I'm on a Windows 10 laptop, Lenovo made, and up until now my microphone worked fine. Now, I can't use it on anything, nothing on the internet helps, and the built-in audio troubleshooter just says there's a problem with the "Generic Audio Driver." I've uninstalled and...