Windows 10: Since upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support Since upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, New here. I upgraded to windows 10 this morning and since doing so my speakers are turned off in windows. I have hunted everywhere to turn them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Falcon60, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Falcon60 Win User

Since upgrading to windows 10

Hello,
    New here. I upgraded to windows 10 this morning and since doing so my speakers are turned off in windows. I have hunted everywhere to turn them on and can't find how to do it and also I can not play videos on youtube. It just gives me an error. Before I upgraded both speakers and videos played fine. Anyone have the same issue? Any ideas how to sort this?
    I am not very pc friendly. If you can help please talk to me as a complete beginner because I pretty much am.

Thank you for any help.

:)

Falcon60, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Upgrading Win User

My Nokia C3 is not supporting softwares

I have tried so many ways to download softwares, but to my efforts are all fruitless. When i go to other sites to download and install softwares, the place to download the software will not even be active and when i download from ovi store it is not supported.
    What should i do to end this problem?

Upgrading, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Unable to play games since upgrading to Windows 10

Hello,

Most probably the device compatible windows 10 drivers are deployed through Windows Updates. In rare cases, you may not find the compatible drivers that fits for your device. If that is the case, I suggest you get in touch with
    the device Manufacturer for getting compatible windows 10 drivers for your device.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Since upgrading to windows 10

1. Since upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Since upgrading

2. Ctrl + V shortcut disabled since upgrade from W10 22H2 to W11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + V shortcut disabled since upgrade from W10 22H2 to W11 22H2: Hello,I'm here because i tried everything i saw on internet, the issue is :Ctrl + V shortcut and only this one is not working anymore since i updated my W10 22H2 from W11 22H2.- I updated it to 23H2 after and this did not change anything.- I tried to reboot my computer on...
  3. Ctrl + V shortcut disabled since upgrade from W10 22H2 to W11 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl + V shortcut disabled since upgrade from W10 22H2 to W11 22H2: Hello,I'm here because i tried everything i saw on internet, the issue is :Ctrl + V shortcut and only this one is not working anymore since i updated my W10 22H2 from W11 22H2.- I updated it to 23H2 after and this did not change anything.- I tried to reboot my computer on...
  4. Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11

Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. It has completely ruined my gaming experience-- I can no longer play my favorite games.I was only able to play Dota 2 and League of Legends in the past by playing on borderless windowed mode and moving my taskbar all the way to the...
  5. Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play video games on an ultrawide monitor since upgrading to Windows 11: I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. It has completely ruined my gaming experience-- I can no longer play my favorite games.I was only able to play Dota 2 and League of Legends in the past by playing on borderless windowed mode and moving my taskbar all the way to the...
  6. File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I have seen this issue being reported in many similar forms, however none of the solutions have fixed this issue for me. It seems especially weird since it seems like a major bug that has persisted for over a year I am completely updated.In my experience, the issue is...
  7. File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11

File Explorer issues since upgrading to Windows 11: Hello,I have seen this issue being reported in many similar forms, however none of the solutions have fixed this issue for me. It seems especially weird since it seems like a major bug that has persisted for over a year I am completely updated.In my experience, the issue is...
  8. Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.: Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account in any windows thing including windows 11, edge, microsoft 365, etc. I have tried reseting settings, creating new user and all things which are available online can someone please help...
  9. Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.

Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account.: Since I have upgraded my pc to windows 11 I am unable to sign into any microsoft account in any windows thing including windows 11, edge, microsoft 365, etc. I have tried reseting settings, creating new user and all things which are available online can someone please help...
  10. Unable to Map Network Drive since W10 upgrades

Unable to Map Network Drive since W10 upgrades: I have a local NAS connected to my home Router, and for many years have happily connected to the individual HDD’s by ‘Mapping the drives’There is a mapping Utility which runs and identifies IP address of NAS and the volume, but when I try to connect gives ‘Failed to map...