Windows 10: since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox

Discus and support since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox I was hoping the later updates would fix bjut made it worse can i go back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mknic, Jul 1, 2018.

1. mknic Win User

since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox

since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox I was hoping the later updates would fix bjut made it worse can i go back to the previse version somehow.

:)

mknic, Jul 1, 2018
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jul 1, 2018
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jul 1, 2018
  4. groze Win User

Build 10240 - Any expiry on ACTIVATED versions??

I was going to do that for my benefit because of the way I have my partitions setup and to be legal with the EULA that isn't a step by step instruction. Right now I am waiting to see if build 10240 is actually the release build and yes I know at lot of people don't believe 10240 is the release version. I still may need to do that if build 10240 is not the release version.

groze, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

1. since windows 10 1803 my computer freezes when i use microsoft edge or fiefox - Similar Threads - since 1803 computer

2. Windows 10 freezes when I use browser Edge ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezes when I use browser Edge ,: Hello there, My asus Laptop with Ram 8GB, 1 Tb HDD freezes when I use more than 1 tab in edge. I earlier had this issue with chrome too then i Reset my PC and was advied to use only Edge but now I am facing the same issue with Edge. KIndly Help....
  3. Windows 10 Freeze when i use my hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Freeze when i use my hotspot: When i use mobile hotspot, after passing several minutes windows becomes freeze.I need to restart my laptop again for solving this issue.it happens again and again.i am using hp probook laptop. Thank you....
  4. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 computer freezes when not used for 10 minutes: Does anyone else have this problem where if they don't move the mouse or interact with the computer for more than 10 minutes it freezes? I have an acer aspire e15 for about 2 years. Thanks! submitted by /u/_ahrideathsounduwu [link] [comments]...
  6. when i use faceit A.C computer freez

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when i use faceit A.C computer freez: hello.. when i ran any kind of anti cheats (face-it) or (esea client) and 5-10 min my computer freez and i have to restart the computer any help !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-use-faceit-ac-computer-freez/d8279e11-7fb6-4edd-9000-c97dc751b461
  7. Microsoft Edge crashing on Windows 10 1803 and 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge crashing on Windows 10 1803 and 1809: Hi, Recently noticed, that Microsoft Edge is not working on 1803 and 1809 Windows10 builds. When I open Edge, only grey screen is displayed. Tested in my organisation on different Windows10 device and on fresh Windows 10 1809 installation. All computers having same issue....
  8. Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 randomly freezes since 1803 update: Hi, Before 1803 update I never had any freezing problem. But after that laptop started to freeze randomly, usually after working a few hours. Then I could not reset it and sent it to the service. They could not find any problem but reset the laptop (formatted) to version...
  9. Microsoft Edge launches when I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge launches when I turn on my computer: I don't use Microsoft Edge and it is not the default browser on my computer, but it is launching everytime I turn on my computer or reboot, and I can't find a setting to change that....
  10. Windows 10 hangs when using Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 hangs when using Microsoft Edge: Hi, Has anyone experienced a hang in Windows 10 when using Microsoft Edge? It has happened to me two or three times, so I've had to stop using Edge. It happens when I'm actively using Microsoft Edge for some time and then suddenly the all the system hangs. All...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1803 edge freezes