Windows 10: Single Sign on Certificates

Discus and support Single Sign on Certificates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CMikePage, Nov 28, 2023.

1. CMikePage Win User

Single Sign on Certificates

I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago but now is. Something has changes to alter the priority in which the certificates show in the selection screen. How can I get my authentication certificate for log in to appear before the Adobe one. I have deleted them and re-installed the certs in different orders to try that way but no luck. ANY pointers or assistance would be GREATLY!!! appreciated. Having to click more to go and find my cert every time slows down my work process. Adobe

:)

CMikePage, Nov 28, 2023

2. How to sign Powershell profile w/ self-signed certificate?

I currently have my execution-policy set to AllSigned. I don't want to change it or bypass that restriction.

When I created my profile script--or whatever it's called--I wanted to do so in order to set permanent aliases.

For whatever reason, Microsoft has made it an ever increasingly difficult endeavor just to create permanent aliases.

The problem now is that it won't run the script because it isn't digitally signed.

I attempted to make a self-signed certificate to sign the blasted thing but I never got anywhere.

I've looked at a few guides online but they all assume I'm in a server environment or something (which means the steps keep changing or involve unnecessary steps).

In the end, I wound up with a code-signing cert and the thing is in my current-user cert store.

I'm trying to get this to work on my Windows 10 Pro desktop but I haven't a clue as to what I'm actually supposed to be doing.

Is it even possible to get what I'm asking for? *Confused

P.S. - I have no experience with either Powershell or certificates. The only reason I know what I've mentioned so far is because I spent 2-3 minutes glossing over the help files. My knowledge of PKI has me understanding that you need a private key to sign something, but I can't even get the certificate to validate my own key so it's kind of getting me flustered at this point.

That Random Guy, Nov 28, 2023
  3. N95 developer Certificate signing

Hi there. I previously signed my N95 with a developer certificate in order to install flipsilent. I created an account at symbiansigned.com and followed the necessary steps to sign the phone and it worked perfectly.....that is until the new N95 firmware
    update was installed on my phone. Now I need to create a new developer certificate but symbiansigned.com will not let me create a new certificate but i can still download my previous certificate generated by symbiansigned but i don't have the original .key
    file which was used to generate the certificate. Is there a way I can sign the phone with the previous developer certificate while not having the original files i used to create my initial certificate? or is there a way i can create a new developer certificate
    on symbiansigned.com?

thanks

Message Edited by on 22-Apr-2008 02:44 PM

mindfreeze, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Single Sign on Certificates

1. Single Sign on Certificates - Similar Threads - Single Sign Certificates

2. Single Sign on Certificates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single Sign on Certificates: I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago but now is. Something has changes to alter the priority in which the certificates show in the selection screen. How can I get...
  3. Single Sign on Certificates

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Single Sign on Certificates: I am having an issue where the certificates from Adobe is showing first above my PIV certificate. This is a new issue, was not a problem a month ago but now is. Something has changes to alter the priority in which the certificates show in the selection screen. How can I get...
  4. Compromised code signing certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compromised code signing certificate: I would like to report to Microsoft that the private key of the MEDIATEK INC. certificate with the serial number 56f008e69a7c4c3feb389c66eaf58259 has had its private key compromised by bad actors and that the validity of this certificate should be revoked immediately. Where...
  5. Compromised code signing certificate

Compromised code signing certificate: I would like to report to Microsoft that the private key of the MEDIATEK INC. certificate with the serial number 56f008e69a7c4c3feb389c66eaf58259 has had its private key compromised by bad actors and that the validity of this certificate should be revoked immediately. Where...
  6. Compromised code signing certificate

7. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  8. Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate

Trusted Publisher - Code Signing Certificate: I am working on trying code signing on my test environment and have now created a certificate template on my CA that I can request with my user. The certificate expires after one year, but in my Powershell script I give a timestamp server when signing. So the signed script...
  9. Malicious Use of Code Signing Certificate

Malicious Use of Code Signing Certificate: After a fresh install of Window 10 I observed bizaar behavior with the OS. The Event Viewer logged several 3rd party admin services installed with Development Code Signing Certificates. Several other potential activities also witnessed. My Admin account was denied access to...
  10. Digital signing certificate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Digital signing certificate: My System can't detect the etoken and digital signing certificate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/digital-signing-certificate/8ae6b6aa-b541-4370-a9dd-919598377a01