Windows 10: SiS Mirage 3 on x86

Discus and support SiS Mirage 3 on x86 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. Does anyone know of any driver that would work on w10 x86? I tried to install several versions I found scattered on the net, but w10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by eLPuSHeR, Nov 13, 2016.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

SiS Mirage 3 on x86

Hello.

Does anyone know of any driver that would work on w10 x86?

I tried to install several versions I found scattered on the net, but w10 always bluescreens when installing. *Mad*Mad*Mad

:)

eLPuSHeR, Nov 13, 2016

2. graphic adapter

sis mirage 3 make my welcome screen divide into 3, and slow start intel dual core ram 1,5 g ddr2 win 10

sonitakari, Nov 13, 2016
  3. SiS Mirage 3 Video Driver in Windows 10

I would to know how installing the video driver of SiS Mirage 3 Graphics card in
    Windows 10.

SiS offers only the
    driver for Windows Vista or
    7 installation.

Thanks

Roberto Marques Dias, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User

SiS Mirage 3 on x86

What sort of system are you working on with this GPU, and have you tried the drivers from the microsoft catalog? Latest drivers for it are win7/2010.

If you go here and click on the last updated column, it will arrange them so that the most recent entries are at the top. Should be an x86 and x64 package from December of 2010, and it should install fine if you use device manager to install it.

Carsomyr, Nov 13, 2016
  5. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Hello.

Thanks for your reply. It's an ACER Aspire M1610.
    How do I access that Microsoft Catalog?

PS . Sorry. Didn't see the link at first.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 13, 2016
  6. Carsomyr Win User
    That is because I forgot to add the hyperlink SiS Mirage 3 on x86 :p I don't remember if you have to extract the cab file or not first, so if it doesn't take as a cab file just unzip it with 7zip or something and point it to the extracted folder *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Nov 13, 2016
  7. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Thank you very much!

I hope these will work. I will try tomorrow.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 13, 2016
  8. Carsomyr Win User

SiS Mirage 3 on x86

Good luck, if you run into trouble come back *Biggrin Also if I may ask why do you even need these drivers other than to beat an already old dying machine back into servitude SiS Mirage 3 on x86 :p

Carsomyr, Nov 13, 2016
  9. I don't think SiS even made an official drivers for Windows 10.

RoasterMen, Nov 14, 2016
  10. Carsomyr Win User
    They didn't. Most windows 7 and 8 drivers work under windows 10, particularly when they are installed via device manager and not an installer. We will find out tomorrow if this worked for him or not *Biggrin

Carsomyr, Nov 14, 2016
  11. eLPuSHeR Win User
    This old PC had w7 on it. W10 seems to run just fine but no video driver other than generic MS vga.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 14, 2016
  12. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Well. There is no frigging way of installing none of these drivers. I have even updated its BIOS.
    I always got a bluescreen with "system thread exception not handled" on the SISGRKMD.sys file.

Any other ideas?.

I think I must go back to w7. What a POS IGP.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 14, 2016
  13. SiS Mirage 3 on x86

Seems like you are out of luck. SiS is even more horrible than Intel GMA back in the days.

RoasterMen, Nov 14, 2016
  14. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Yep. I made a backup copy just in case. Installed w7 and it works perfectly. Those SiS cards are the worst cards I have ever seen. I have installed w10 on several ancient Intel GMAs and I haven't run into any issues.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 14, 2016
  15. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Whoops!

It seems w7 was working fine at first but whenever it was doing ANY task, cpu would get at 100% and stalled.

I have just plugged in a PCI-E GeForce8 I had (low profile); restored w10 backup and vòila, everything is running pretty fine.

eLPuSHeR, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

SiS Mirage 3 on x86

1. SiS Mirage 3 on x86 - Similar Threads - SiS Mirage x86

2. Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe: So yesterday my hp laptop that I got from my mum had her account on it I didn’t know the password so I did a wipe and reinstall windows so ones it deleted everything it was about to reinstall windows and my sis thought it turned off so she turned it “on” the screen was blank...
  3. Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help my sis turned off my laptop during wipe: So yesterday my hp laptop that I got from my mum had her account on it I didn’t know the password so I did a wipe and reinstall windows so ones it deleted everything it was about to reinstall windows and my sis thought it turned off so she turned it “on” the screen was blank...
  4. CPU stuck at 50 percent like a step sis.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CPU stuck at 50 percent like a step sis.: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10. My specs are - i3 3110M 2.4GHz, Nvidia GeForce GT 720M, 8GB RAM. Sometimes when I use my laptop extensively, suddenly my CPU gets stuck at 50%. When I am playing Valorant, suddenly my fps drops from 60 to 25-30, then I check my CPU...
  5. Problem with (x86)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with (x86): Hi, I have an annoying issue where I can not see the files of my games from steam when I choose the (x86) folder which is on C: I go to steam, steam apps, and common. The only two games which I see there are only TF2 and CSGO, which I have recently moved from my SSD to HDD...
  6. SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SiS Mirage 3 Drivers for Win 10 Pro x64: I have a Clevo M765S Laptop, which I just upgraded from Vista x32 to Win10 Pro x64. With Vista the laptop had ''SiS Mirage 3'' Drivers, but with Win10 it has ''Microsoft Basic Display Adapter''. [img] [img] I did some searching and the only thing I found was these: 1)...
  7. SiS Mirage 3 Graphics Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SiS Mirage 3 Graphics Problem: I have an Advent 5302 Laptop running Win 7 Ultimate I got the Win 10 App to upgrade clicked to upgrade and got this message. SiS Mirage 3 Graphics The Display Manufacturer hasn't made your display compatible with Windows 10 check with manufacturer for support. I did...
  8. X86 to X64 architecture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151
  9. x86 ARM64 emulation: A Windows 10 'Redstone 3' Fall 2017 feature

in Windows 10 News
    x86 ARM64 emulation: A Windows 10 'Redstone 3' Fall 2017 feature: Since January 2016 (and maybe before), there's been talk that Microsoft was working on bringing x86 emulation to ARM processors. Sources of mine are now saying that this capability is coming to Windows 10, though not until "Redstone 3" in the Fall of 2017. Here's why this...
  10. Reserve windows 10 not showing on sis pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reserve windows 10 not showing on sis pc: Got this pc with windows 7 but the reserve windows 10 option is not there Only option i see is get windows 10 -check your update status - Go to windows update- Learn about windows 10 41644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sis mirage 3 windows 10 reddit

2. sisgrkmd.sys blue screen

3. m765s windows 10 sis mirage

4. sis mirage 3 windows 10 1909,
  5. does exist working sis mirage 3 graphic driver for windows 10