Windows 10: Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet

Discus and support Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I still can't get my sister's computer to upgrade to Windows 10. It says the updates keep failing. Any advice or help on getting the upgrade for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet

I still can't get my sister's computer to upgrade to Windows 10.

It says the updates keep failing.

Any advice or help on getting the upgrade for her computer?

:)

Jesse Williams, Jul 28, 2015

2. Windows 10 upgrade downloading

My sister and I are both waiting for the upgrade. We are on limited data. Both are set for updates for when we choose to download. Yet, Windows 10 keeps trying to download and fails. We have not received any notifications that our upgrade is available
    or given a choice to download when we are able. But stil says under Windows updates that Windows 10 tried and failed.

Paranomena33, Jul 28, 2015
  3. EmmaLucy Win User
    Facebook Chat

My sister has the lumia 920 and hasn't received the cyan update yet and can therefore still use facebook chat through her text messages? So is this something new with the cyan update? Confused...

EmmaLucy, Jul 28, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet

Try this:

Windows 10

Not guaranteed to work, but you only have to do the download once.

bobkn, Jul 28, 2015
  5. Give it time mine failed 6 times and only now has it just downloaded ready to install you will know when it is happening if you are in msn because that might come up unable to connect you to the site and we are working on it then if your some where else windows 10 will flash up ready to install and you have the choice to install it then or decline to a later time

hTconeM9user, Jul 28, 2015
  6. It says it's failed 4 or 5 times. The error code is 80240020.

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet

1. Sister's Computer Has Not Received Windows 10 Upgrade Yet - Similar Threads - Sister's Computer Has

2. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  3. Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 update not received yet: My laptop meets all the requirements, but I am not getting the windows 11 22H2 update yet; I have checked the windows updater, but there is no update available; please help....
  4. My sister's computer has reset itself several times.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My sister's computer has reset itself several times.: Windows is reset to the beginning and resets every time my sister restarts her computer and she lost all of her files and photos the first time....
  5. Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?: Hello I want to build me a oh together I have there then already Windows 10 on it when I still start or how must I download Windows Ist das Windows 10 schon runter geladen?
  6. Microphones are working yet my computer is receiving sound?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphones are working yet my computer is receiving sound?: [ATTACH] For some reason, whenever I plug in a microphone sound cannot be received by others. Although like the screenshot shows, my computer is picking up sound that isn't coming from my voice or surrounding area. Is there any way to solve this problem? I know it's not the...
  7. Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key)

Trying to upgrade my sister's computer. (With a bugged product key): So I found the weird "UpgradeWindowsApp" and I copied it on my USB flash drive and I will put to my sister's somehow unupgradable computer. I think it won't work because of the product key......
  8. Who all has and has not received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Who all has and has not received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet: Who all has and hasn't received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update yet? I still haven't received the Anniversary Update yet on 2 of my computers. I don't want to download it from the internet again like I did on my Desktop and my personal Laptop since the update was or is...
  9. no upgrade yet

no upgrade yet: I've been an insider for many months and I still haven't received my upgrade yet. Is there a problem with the servers? Thank you. 10345
  10. Windows 10 and Sony VAIO computers - don't upgrade to 10 yet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 and Sony VAIO computers - don't upgrade to 10 yet: Most well known PC manufacturers (like Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP & Toshiba) are starting to prepare Windows 10 compatible drivers and software after Windows 10 was officially released on July 29. But Sony has yet to make Windows 10 compatible drivers & software and suggests not to...