Windows 10: site not responding

Discus and support site not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok I'm lazy, I bought this windows 10 Satelitte maybe 2 yrs ago and never used. once in a while I turn on but its always been so slow. Sites say they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolynSzolosi, Sep 3, 2018.

1. site not responding

ok I'm lazy, I bought this windows 10 Satelitte maybe 2 yrs ago and never used. once in a while I turn on but its always been so slow.

Sites say they don't respond so I just use my iPhone. Its so much easier letters type & erase like they should. sites come up as they should. Why has this lap top never worked..? As slow and delayed typing it is, why why why? what a waste of money and time )>

:)

CarolynSzolosi, Sep 3, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond site not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 3, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 3, 2018
  4. site not responding

Windows 10 : File explorer no responding

We appreciate your time and effort in getting back to us. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are you still facing the issue?

Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC on the keyboard.
    • Use the File, Run option in Task Manager to access the Command Prompt, type cmd and press Enter. Run the following command.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Let us know the status if the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

site not responding

1. site not responding - Similar Threads - site responding

2. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11: Hello, I've been having a very frustrating internet connectivity issue for the past couple of months that is becoming more frequent. Suddenly on my laptop running the latest Windows 11 connected via WiFi in Chrome, the internet will stop working and I will get an error...
  6. Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11

Frequent DNS server not responding/site can't be reached with Windows 11: Hello, I've been having a very frustrating internet connectivity issue for the past couple of months that is becoming more frequent. Suddenly on my laptop running the latest Windows 11 connected via WiFi in Chrome, the internet will stop working and I will get an error...
  7. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  8. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  9. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

10. A web site is taking too long to respond but only on my Windows 10 machine

A web site is taking too long to respond but only on my Windows 10 machine: I notice recently that a specific web site for my local newspaper will not load on my Windows 10 machine. It loads right away on my iPhone and Android device.The computer is connected via a LAN cable to my router. I have tried different browsers and tried turning off the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. applando.info/en_webwindows_uk/?uclick=ojustfnwfbl#