Windows 10: Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gamers say performance woes haven't been addressed as Spring Creators Update looms A long-running glitch affecting some Windows 10 PCs continues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Faith, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Faith Win User

Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs

Gamers say performance woes haven't been addressed as Spring Creators Update looms

Read More: Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs. Yep, still stuttering - The Register

:)

Faith, Mar 28, 2018
  2. Frank_Jr Win User

In Windows 10 how come CheckDisk App, when running stays at 10% for 5 to 6 Hours?

I am running windows 10, I wanted to run ChckDsk on my PC 2nd Drive, I haven't check it for some time now, about six months now. I had started it was running for hours I did have hours to wait for this to finish I need access to my pc!!!

Frank_Jr, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Micro stuttering on Windows 10

Hello,

Thanks for responding.

I currently use Windows 10 Education, Version 1709.

I have tried to perfom a Clean boot and reset my PC. Both without any luck.

Arround 10 months ago i had Windows 7, before i upgraded to Windows 10. The "lagging/freezing/stuttering" startet approx. 1 month ago.

StefanBlidarevic, Mar 28, 2018
  4. Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs

I have zero issues playing any Steam Game.

Josey Wales, Mar 28, 2018
  5. Faith Win User
    I have issues with stuttering, but for me it's related to Standbymemory. I got it confirmed by Microsoft aswell a month ago that it's a known Windows bug that they don't have a timeline on when it will be fixed.

Faith, Mar 28, 2018
  6. Are you still on The FCU? I see by your system specs that you are. I am on the Spring Update 17133.1 . Maybe it was fixed with this build. I also am using Nvidia Driver 391.35.

Josey Wales, Mar 28, 2018
  7. Faith Win User
    Well the article mentions that users didn't see much luck on the insider builds, unless you're on a better one? Personally I will wait when the update is officially out (should be out in just a couple of weeks), but honestly I don't know if my issue is like what these users have, although it looks similar. Only time will tell I guess.

Faith, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs

1. Six months on, and let's check in on those 'stuttering' Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - Six months let's

2. Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Rainbow Six Extraction FPS Drops and Stuttering Issues: [IMG]Are you experiencing FPS drops and stuttering issues with the Rainbow Six Extraction game on your Windows 11/10 PC? Here is a complete guide that will help you fix the FPS drops issue with the game. Rainbow Six Extraction is a recent multiplayer tactical shooter game...
  3. Stuttering and Hitching on two different PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering and Hitching on two different PCs: So this is particularly prevalent in games, there’s an intermittent stutter like a dropped frame or two, it’s driving me mad - what’s worse is I’m encountering it on two different rigs.1st rig: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB 3000MHz, 3060Ti 8GB, NVME SSD2nd rig: Ryzen 9 5800H, 16GB...
  4. Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN

Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN: This is me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/is-there-any-time-table-on-a-coming-fix-for-the/ad983a68-7642-4f5e-aa56-df9bdc8a5fad?tm=1605565447443How lovely it has been this past six months, being forced to randomly hard reboot my...
  5. HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!: I have tried EVERY option given when booting up.....although I haven't used a windows pc in many years, in the past I would have simply re-installed operating sys from scratch, back when they came with a windows disk. There is no disk drive, so even if I did have a disk to...
  6. HP Pavilion Just six months old

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Pavilion Just six months old: Hello, My personal Laptop I bought from Costco about six moths ago, still under warranty. Apparently a Microsoft download on windows ten did not down load properly. I can get get to the sign on screenit is just a blurry screen. I called the Costco Concierge service, we ran...
  7. BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months

BSOD Occuring Daily Atleast Once Since Six Months: Hello TenForums, From past 6 months or so, my pc is getting BSOD's almost everyday. Its been a while since i did Format & OS, So i did it in the hope of getting rid of the BSOD, even after new windows 10 install, i'm still facing the BSOD's. Kindly help me in fixing the...
  8. The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!: Security at a glance Reset Your Security Processor (Clear TPM) What happens now Make sure you backup before you start, or you may lose data. Select Clear and Restart below. Your device will restart. If you see a prompt to complete the clear action, confirm to continue....
  9. E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    E3 2018: Six New Lenovo gaming PCs running Windows 10: This week at E3, Lenovo announced six new gaming devices powered by Windows 10 that arrive with simple, built-in Mixer streaming for low-latency, interactive moments for viewers and streamers to engage with other gamers, plus the latest in gaming technology from Intel and...
  10. Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?: Windows 10 has been available to the public for six months this week. By the numbers, it's been a hit, with 200 million active users as of the first of the year. Here's Ed Bott's midterm report card. Microsoft released Windows 10 to the public six months ago this week...