Windows 10: Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update

Discus and support Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having difficulty with Sketch up running horribly that occurred quite some time ago. In researching after struggling with it for months, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BarryJenkins2, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update

I have been having difficulty with Sketch up running horribly that occurred quite some time ago. In researching after struggling with it for months, I found that the Sketch up community attributed this to the windows update KB4013249. Can I remove this update, or do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,

:)

BarryJenkins2, Jul 19, 2018
  2. Mik3BD Win User

Changing the default apps for sharing Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

After capturing and annotating a screen shot in Windows Ink Workspace, I want to be able to share it to OneNote 2016 but I can't figure out how to change the share settings from within the "Screen Sketch" tool.

Currently it lists a bunch of apps I can share the screen sketch to, of which the stock version of OneNote is listed.

Mik3BD, Jul 19, 2018
  3. Screen Sketch Issue

I like using screen sketch and I often want to take an image, make some notes, then alt+tab back to my browser to get some information before making more notes. Only problem is that the sketch can't be minimized or have attention shifted away from it--it
    just disappears. I can't find any reference to this issue but it is a big problem.

Ok, so I'll take the extra step of saving my sketch and reopening it so it is its own entity. But now it opens in Fresh Paint. I can't even find Sketch as an option to open it with. I don't want to paint. I want to use the Sketch program and it's simple
    interface that does all I need.

How do I get my screen sketches to have more permanence?

DoctorFishy, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update

1. Sketch Up select tool slows down due to KB4013249 update - Similar Threads - Sketch select tool

2. Snip & Sketch tool is not autocopying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & Sketch tool is not autocopying: As described by the tittle.And I already tried the folllwoing:1. Enable the autocopying setting in snip and sketch,2. Enable the auto copying in snipping tools. 3. Repairing the Office 365.There is a video for domnstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5PEcmYeqc...
  3. Snip & Sketch tool is not autocopying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & Sketch tool is not autocopying: As described by the tittle.And I already tried the folllwoing:1. Enable the autocopying setting in snip and sketch,2. Enable the auto copying in snipping tools. 3. Repairing the Office 365.There is a video for domnstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL5PEcmYeqc...
  4. Select tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    Select tool: Hi. Im wondering who created this select tool that you have on my desktop. I mean default windows select tool that cames with windows. Couldn't find any info about that. Thanks!!...
  5. Select tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select tool: Hi. Im wondering who created this select tool that you have on my desktop. I mean default windows select tool that cames with windows. Couldn't find any info about that. Thanks!!...
  6. Select tool

7. Snip & Sketch is slow capturing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch is slow capturing: As the title says, Snip&Sketch has for some reason added a lot of delay between me pressing the key combo and it taking the picture on the screen, it worked just fine in win1903 but i updated to 2004 and it takes it's time for it, so i can't get the picture just when i want...
  8. Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch

Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch: Since users have been asking since 2011, or so, about the inability of Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch to capture single images longer or wider than the viewable area of the screen, are there any plans to add this capability? I use Snagit at the office to supplement the...
  9. Snip & Sketch Tool

Snip & Sketch Tool: The new Windows Snip & Sketch tool seems too be just a nicer looking Snipping Tool, which I welcome nicely, but I do not see any significant change. The only was to annotate clearly is by using a pen device. Maybe ok if your device is portable, but useless when collaborating...
  10. Snip & Sketch tool not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch tool not working: Snip & Sketch not working correctly after recent update. When I select New snip the screen shades like normal but then wont capture my snip from any application. It will still capture my snip from websites though. How do I get it work again, especially in my Word, Excel and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB4013249